REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Well again that falls back on, either you believe it or you don't. I don't see the disconnect. I'm not trying to force anyone to believe the Bible, all I am saying is this is what it says.
How about some bible?
I have gave you several passages.
Countered with Bible and asked you where what you are talking about was in the Bible.
You have come back with nothing.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
God has established a place for Himself in your heart, and until you welcome Him there, it will remain beyond your grasp to understand. You may very well expend all your life’s energy denying His existence, which is the source of yours. Try it. Even Saul was converted.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
God has established a place for Himself in your heart, and until you welcome Him there, it will remain beyond your grasp to understand. You may very well expend all your life’s energy denying His existence, which is the source of yours. Try it. Even Saul was converted.
FWIW, my sister is a doctor and she said when she did an ER rotation, that every person, even atheists, prayed to God on their deathbed. She was amazed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you talking to brownflush?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Jesus was about inclusion ... not like the churches of today that excludes anyone that’s not like them.
“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. --Matt 7:13-14
Sounds like Jesus is saying the opposite of what you are.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ -- Matthew 7: 21 -23
To be in the few, sounds Jesus is saying we need to do his will. Probably ought to figure out what his will is.
Those workers of lawlessness are folks who teach, say and do things that are without Jesus' authority or approval.
Kinda like saying He is all about inclusion and anything goes.

BigJamesBrown

You've made suppositions, you haven't proven anything. What of women? They get an X chromosome from their father. You haven't explained why the slaves sold to the Americas didn't have Torahs or hadn't built temples in Africa. Go to Ancestry.com or 23andme.com and check out your DNA. You'll find your ancestors came from most likely West Africa. You may even have some White in you. You're saying you're of the true Hebrews and today's Israelis aren't descended from them but are just Europeans. Your DNA will tell a different story but are you courageous enough to find the truth?
You didn't ask me about the X chromosome you asked me about the Y. Why would anyone build anything with the Romans and Assyrians hot on their neck? Friend I posted my DNA results online already in this thread as a matter of fact. More genes are always better! Fortunately the European genes entered into my DNA through the women in my family not the Males leaving my Hebrew bloodline completely intact! E1b1a is all you need to know....

BigJamesBrown

Please don't! :wink-very:

Actually, I enjoy your point of view although you do not give any facts or science to back them up.
Let's try this. If the world is going around saying that the Ashkenazi Kazarian Jewish people are the chosen people of the Bible, and the Bible itself directly contradicts that notion, and then a test confirm exactly what the Bible says about the Ashkenazi kazari and Jewish people being Gentiles? what more proof do you need, because there is tons more.

BigJamesBrown

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. --Matt 7:13-14
Sounds like Jesus is saying the opposite of what you are.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ -- Matthew 7: 21 -23
To be in the few, sounds Jesus is saying we need to do his will. Probably ought to figure out what his will is.
Those workers of lawlessness are folks who teach, say and do things that are without Jesus' authority or approval.
Kinda like saying He is all about inclusion and anything goes.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:16‭-‬20 KJV
Matthew 5:16-20 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destro | King James Version (KJV) | Download The Bible App Now