REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
As if Kamala could get elected president.
Oh, she could.
OK, true, with cheating.
Sleepy Joe could perhaps not finish his term, making her an incumbent.

I think she has a vag, a big voting bloc.

She's now all black according to the media. At least they will focus on that. Never underestimate the caucasian guilt voter.

The media will provide cover telling us how Presidential she is. Even if she is screwing up royally, they will shift the election narrative into the above.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
What, white privilege not enough for you?
1616547002795.png

vantexan

Oh, she could.

Sleepy Joe could perhaps not finish his term, making her an incumbent.

I think she has a vag, a big voting bloc.

She's now all black according to the media. At least they will focus on that. Never underestimate the caucasian guilt voter.

The media will provide cover telling us how Presidential she is. Even if she is screwing up royally, they will shift the election narrative into the above.
Remember though that in the primaries she had to drop out. Wasn't even polling 2%.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to Evansville, Il plan of providing $400,000 in funds and each qualifying black household to receive $25,000 for home repairs or down payments on property. {400,000/ 25,000 = 16 }

fishtm2001

"The question of how much to emphasize the dark side of US history is a topic that's been active for decades, with plenty of participation from both liberals and conservatives. Generally speaking, as you might expect, liberals have consistently pushed for a more honest reckoning with our past, which has just as consistently been met with conservative alarm at anything that intrudes on the traditional view of America as the greatest country in the world."

Kevin Drum

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Where's the money for Italian Americans???. My grandparents came from Sicily and settled in Boston where they were brutalized by the Irish.

When in school I was called WOP, Greaseball , Guinea , and a whole slew of other names. Had to fight weekly until I finally got big enough to beat the kaka out of my tormentors.

Discrimination for Italians was an everyday fact of life. The only way we could advance was from our own businesses. Many Italians changed their surnames so they could fit in and be hired for work.

Where are our trillions?

Gee I feel so damaged. Had to work my way thru college and nobody gave me anything . Had to earn everything by working my butt off. Realized the American dream and am just a millionaire in the single digits.

I could have been a deca-millionaire by now.

It's my money and I want it NOW!

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Where's the money for Italian Americans???. My grandparents came from Sicily and settled in Boston where they were brutalized by the Irish.

When in school I was called WOP, Greaseball , Guinea , and a whole slew of other names. Had to fight weekly until I finally got big enough to beat the kaka out of my tormentors.

Discrimination for Italians was an everyday fact of life. The only way we could advance was from our own businesses. Many Italians changed their surnames so they could fit in and be hired for work.

Where are our trillions?

Gee I feel so damaged. Had to work my way thru college and nobody gave me anything . Had to earn everything by working my butt off. Realized the American dream and am just a millionaire in the single digits.

I could have been a deca-millionaire by now.

It's my money and I want it NOW!

Italians weren’t enslaved by the Americans though, key difference here. Even after being free’d they still didn’t have any real rights. I fail to see why anyone would have issue with this. They should get something, same with the natives.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Italians weren’t enslaved by the Americans though, key difference here. Even after being free’d they still didn’t have any real rights. I fail to see why anyone would have issue with this. They should get something, same with the natives.
Most peoples were enslaved by others some time in history. I was being facetious in my previous post. My Dad would smack the crap out of me if I tried to play the poor victim. he taught us that excuses were for losers.

I feel we have a pretty even playing field in America. How about Affirmative Action? That benefits Blacks and Hispanics more than anyone else.

This slavery thing was ended over 150 years ago . Why cant some people get their act together? Other recent ethnic groups have thrived within ONE generation!! In America . They ALL have strong family traditions. The Vietnamese, The Hmong, Indians from India, Chinese , the list goes on and on.

I don't buy this "we owe them something" Malarkey.

How many generations in 150 years?????????

Enough with the Victim mentality. It's for LOSERS.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Most peoples were enslaved by others some time in history. I was being facetious in my previous post. My Dad would smack the crap out of me if I tried to play the poor victim. he taught us that excuses were for losers.

I feel we have a pretty even playing field in America. How about Affirmative Action? That benefits Blacks and Hispanics more than anyone else.

This slavery thing was ended over 150 years ago . Why cant some people get their act together? Other recent ethnic groups have thrived within ONE generation!! In America . They ALL have strong family traditions. The Vietnamese, The Hmong, Indians from India, Chinese , the list goes on and on.

I don't buy this "we owe them something" Malarkey.

How many generations in 150 years?????????

Enough with the Victim mentality. It's for LOSERS.

victim mentality can be dangerous. I still believe though they should get reparations. other places having slavery argument is pure deflection. We’re focusing on USA not other places.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The government pays for it. If they can spend money on drones, I’m sure they can pay for reparations.
Uncle Joe has enough money for everyone! All races need reparations for something. Uncle Joe found out where all the money Orange man had stashed that he stole so Joe has enough money for the whole world! Give that money out now! Joe has proven to us that there is no end to this money! We can take care of any and all people and any and all problems with that money machine!