REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
do you think slavery is wrong?
Of course, just as I believe a pecuniary reparation is inappropriate unless it is taxed at 90%, and is accompanied by the complete dismantling of all laws and regulations that were enacted to balance outcome, i.e. Affirmative Action. After all, at that point we will all be considered equals, right?

rod

Retired 22 years
I think the south should pay ALL reparations. Nobody in my family owned any slaves---- although it would be nice to have a few now that I'm older.and could use the help around the yard.

BeefiestMass

Of course, just as I believe a pecuniary reparation is inappropriate unless it is taxed at 90%, and is accompanied by the complete dismantling of all laws and regulations that were enacted to balance outcome, i.e. Affirmative Action. After all, at that point we will all be considered equals, right?
Lol I dig it. I support reparations, too, but only if they're taxed at 100%.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
It would behoove everyone that thinks reparations are needed to watch this .
Being a victim pays and you can never change the past so you can claim the “victim” card the rest of your life. If you aren’t a victim you have to take responsibility for where you are in life. We are all victims of something but some people have made a lifestyle out of being a victim.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
speaking of reparations. Even though we helped rebuild Europe and Japan after WWII and Vietnam after that war are we gonna have to pony up 100 trillion dollars for all those people.

It will never end .

rod

Retired 22 years
1625537970178.png