Republicans havent even been sworn in for the House and the Implosion of the GOP has begun

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Not for nothing but i'll take em over the Trump,Swastika and Confederate Flags i see so many of the MAGA folks waving.
I love how they are all losing flags though
The guy is obviously just trying to rustle your jimmies

MAGA, Nazis, and confederates have almost nothing in common

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The guy is obviously just trying to rustle your jimmies

MAGA, Nazis, and confederates have almost nothing in common
Nonsense, just look at this Nazi:

1667614368768484m.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It’s just my opinion, but I feel like something happened to you. Something along the way, which made you feel persecuted. Otherwise, why would you spew such garbage?
I am happy to explain this as simply as I can: The Nazi's flew the Swatika : they LOST
The Confederates flew the Stars and Bars: they LOST
MAGA Flew all three: Also lost.

Carry On

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You've posted this before despite it being horrible stupid

Trump's family is intermarried like crazy with Jews (though not as much as Biden) and actual Nazis hate his guts
You DO know David Duke publicly supported trump dont you?
it's worth noting that As with Kanye,Fuentes et al Trump refused to condemn or disavow Duke's backing.

newfie

I am happy to explain this as simply as I can: The Nazi's flew the Swatika : they LOST
The Confederates flew the Stars and Bars: they LOST
MAGA Flew all three: Also lost.

Carry On
Swatika Meaning
NameSwatika
GenderGirl
MeaningAuspicious Beginning
OriginHindi
Lucky #3 ?
Short NameNO
Name Length7 Letters and 1 Word

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You DO know David Duke publicly supported trump dont you?
it's worth noting that As with Kanye,Fuentes et al Trump refused to condemn or disavow Duke's backing.
"You do know some literal who supported Trump don't you"
Uh okay lol

Trump wasn't a racist anti-semite, he'd have been a lot cooler if he had been

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
"You do know some literal who supported Trump don't you"
Uh okay lol

Trump wasn't a racist anti-semite, he'd have been a lot cooler if he had been
I never said Trump was racisit or an anti semite but i do very ironic that the Klan,white power guys et al ALL think he is

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I never said Trump was racisit or an anti semite but i do very ironic that the Klan,white power guys et al ALL think he is
They literally don't; there was like a 1 month period where they got excited and thought Trump was (((their guy))) because he said Mexicans were sending murderers and rapists here

Then he clarified and said he loved immigrants (and PoC), just hated illegal immigration, and all the racists abandoned him

this was all in 2015/2016, so you're peddling drama that's literally 6 years old