Republicans havent even been sworn in for the House and the Implosion of the GOP has begun

newfie

yes Old Boy,I'm quite certain the Nazi Trump supporters identify as Hindu lol
you said they wave the flag of swatika (auspicious beginning ) . also the beginning of success.

I was surprised that you had such a positive outlook of trump supporters and the trump movement

i should also point out that your reference to swatika is hindi which is a language where hindu is a religion.

Last edited:

newfie

They literally don't; there was like a 1 month period where they got excited and thought Trump was (((their guy))) because he said Mexicans were sending murderers and rapists here
the full context was meant to say that third world countries don't send us their best and often empty their jails across our border.

newfie

Trump claimed to to even KNOW who Duke was lol

He's a Nazi sympathizer.
well we know Biden fought to preserve segregation and was good friends with KKK Grand dragons. Instead of being upset with the actual clearly documented links of Biden to actual racists and nazi's your side tries to establish a link that does not exist between trump and bidens buddies.

the TDS runs deep in the democrat crap show .

Next Day Error

X - Other
well we know Biden fought to preserve segregation and was good friends with KKK Grand dragons. Instead of being upset with the actual clearly documented links of Biden to actual racists and nazi's your side tries to establish a link that does not exist between trump and bidens buddies.

the TDS runs deep in the democrat crap show .
I know of Biden’s past faults. And he’s addressed many of them.

David Duke supported Trump and then Trump acted like he’d never heard of Duke before even though he is on the record having criticized him. He’s a pathological liar but that doesn’t matter to his racist, bigoted supporters.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
you said they wave the flag of swatika (auspicious beginning ) . also the beginning of success.

I was surprised that you had such a positive outlook of trump supporters and the trump movement

i should also point out that your reference to swatika is hindi which is a language where hindu is a religion.
Yes Old Sport,I'm certain the MAGA folks are identifying as Hindu.
R.gif

newfie

He’s a pathological liar but that doesn’t matter to his racist, bigoted supporters.
trump only rejected that type of hate a couple of hundred times which you appear to forget.

if you guys keep spreading this falsehood does that not make you what you accuse him of being?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
agreed , dont you have one day maybe christmas where you can let your hatred take a break?

Organizational

He sure didn't pardon any of those January 6 rioters lol
They just KNEW he was going to pardon them and he gave no cares lol

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
i'm shocked that you're actually supporting Trumps integrity
How in the world you came to that conclusion beats me lol
I rank that right up there with your assertion that the Gentle Christian MAGA folks regarded the Nazi flag as Hindu .

newfie

He sure didn't pardon any of those January 6 rioters lol

i'm shocked that you're actually supporting Trumps integrity

How in the world you came to that conclusion beats me lol
you're clearly telling us that trump did not agree with those rioters and would not pardon them. you're telling us that trump stood up for law and order . thats a clear message and I'm in total agreement and completely agree. thank you for taking time away from your families christmas celebration to share your admiration for trump. remarkable.

Next Day Error

X - Other