Republicans havent even been sworn in for the House and the Implosion of the GOP has begun

fishtm2001

Fox News host John Roberts reacted to Rep. Kevin McCarthy's loss on the first vote for House Speaker by suggesting it was nearly an "unmitigated disaster."

couldn't happen to a nicer guy

fishtm2001

Damn, son. Former SEAL officers probably don't take their use of the word "enemies" lightly.

Dan Crenshaw calls anti-McCarthy Republicans 'enemies' in fiery interview

"[he] vented about GOP "enemies" against Kevin McCarthy as Speaker of the House in a fiery interview on Tuesday.

"They are enemies now," he told CNN's Manu Raju. "They have made it clear that they prefer a Democrat agenda [over] a Republican one."
I always knew "my kevin" would make history someday.

fishtm2001

"McCarthy and Crenshaw and their ilk convinced themselves that they could throw in with the world’s biggest grifter, tell lie after lie (after lie) to their own voters, campaign for a boat of :censored2:house rats so crazy that they make yesterday’s crazies blush—and at the end be rewarded with their loyal support.

Absurd.

Their time was going to come eventually. For My Kevin, it appears that time is today."

Tim Miller

vantexan

My kevin would l do anything to be speaker of the House, make any promise, and cut any deal. What’s worse is what he won’t do: Draw any moral line in the marble he walks on. There’s no level beneath which he will not sink. Oink, oink.
Goodness I'll be worried when he sinks miles down to Nancy's level.