Republicans havent even been sworn in for the House and the Implosion of the GOP has begun

All ungrateful freeloaders stealing from the rest of us.
I realize you are being sarcastic but MTG is being serious about military families not being able to buy food or pay rent. Fortunately there are enough helpful agencies out there that will help our military families to eat and keep shelter. Some of our more vocal right wing guest will call them communist. So be it.

vantexan

Or retirees who will not receive their pension checks or military families who will be without an income to buy food or pay rent?
Social Security will still go through and the military will still get paid. Even if the military checks are held up the military families can still eat at mess halls on base.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I realize you are being sarcastic but MTG is being serious about military families not being able to buy food or pay rent. Fortunately there are enough helpful agencies out there that will help our military families to eat and keep shelter. Some of our more vocal right wing guest will call them communist. So be it.
Lie.

vantexan

I wonder how many posts you've made ridiculing her but you seize on something she says that helps you criticize Republicans.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
She’s gonna be a lot of fun for her Republican friends to deal with next year. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch.Funny how 18 of her colleagues vote to keep funding the government, and they're 'traitors,' but Trump plots to steal the Presidency from the People and she's got nothing to say.Odd she isn’t calling out the 28 GOP House members who voted against the “Preventing Child Sex Abuse Act” instead

View attachment 411742
Have you discovered yet? How corrupt Ukraine is.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Or retirees who will not receive their pension checks or military families who will be without an income to buy food or pay rent?

Read the response and check the case number. Laughing all the way to the bank..