Republicans Kill Veteran's Job bill

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The picture was at the DNC (russian boats). Millions of people saw it......that's not good enough for you???

Why is this even a story for you?? Its already been explained that the company hired to do the graphics made the Err, not the DNC.. and besides, other than some micro examination by people at fox news looking for scraps of anything they could blast the DNC for, who noticed?

Its a nothing issue. But its understandable how desperate you are to find any flaws with the DNC after the disastrous GOP convention that has the country LAUGHING.

Pack it in MORE, your side is gonna lose, again to the black guy.

Peace

TOS

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
The picture was at the DNC (russian boats). Millions of people saw it......that's not good enough for you???

And this makes kicking our Veterans to the curb?

Spending a half a weeks worth of the Iraqi war over 5 years to help Vets would crush the country?

I hope I never live in your world.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The poster said it wasn't real.......and millions of people saw it.

If we stopped the funding to these "hate" countries, we could finance anything for the vets.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

If we stopped the funding to these "hate" countries, we could finance anything for the vets.

So $1billion over five years is too much to provide for our Veterans for jobs that benefit the country and show a reduction of the National Debt on the CBO report, even though we had unfunded wars that they sacrificed in (for some, the Ultimate sacrifice)?

Dang, that's cold.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You didn't even refer to what I said........stop the funding to the hate countries and re-direct it to the vet's problems here. Gee, that would be funded !!! Funded is totally against the Dem. mentality. Like Harry Reid said a long time ago....his job is to spend the taxpayer's money!!

BrownArmy

You didn't even refer to what I said........stop the funding to the hate countries and re-direct it to the vet's problems here. Gee, that would be funded !!! Funded is totally against the Dem. mentality. Like Harry Reid said a long time ago....his job is to spend the taxpayer's money!!

I've already posted that we should stop funding Egypt, Israel, et.al...we're on the same page!

From your post I imply that you also agree that we should stop 'funding' the oil companies, close the tax loopholes for corporations who (legally) avoid paying (collectively) BILLIONS of tax dollars to the US...on and on. Romney's against welfare, no doubt, but not corporate welfare.

If we could stop all this illegitimate funding, we could fund health care for everyone, fix our nations' infrastructure, pump a ga-bunch of money into education, etc. etc. etc.

Glad you think like I do!

:whiteflag:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've already posted that we should stop funding Egypt, Israel, et.al...we're on the same page!

From your post I imply that you also agree that we should stop 'funding' the oil companies, close the tax loopholes for corporations who (legally) avoid paying (collectively) BILLIONS of tax dollars to the US...on and on. Romney's against welfare, no doubt, but not corporate welfare.

If we could stop all this illegitimate funding, we could fund health care for everyone, fix our nations' infrastructure, pump a ga-bunch of money into education, etc. etc. etc.

Glad you think like I do!

:whiteflag:

Foreign funding is what I was referring to (funding to the countries that hate us)........I never mentioned the oil companies or anything else.
So don't "assume".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The Right hates America. They refuse to support our veterans and also refuse to fund the social programs for the babies that will be "saved" when abortion is outlawed.

av8torntn

So $1billion over five years is too much to provide for our Veterans for jobs that benefit the country and show a reduction of the National Debt on the CBO report, even though we had unfunded wars that they sacrificed in (for some, the Ultimate sacrifice)?

Dang, that's cold.

If there are that much in uncollected taxes out there waiting to be collected why do they need to spend the money on another wasteful government program to collect them? Why don't they just collect the taxes and reduce the debt? I can't see why you guys need another government program.

av8torntn

The Right hates America. They refuse to support our veterans and also refuse to fund the social programs for the babies that will be "saved" when abortion is outlawed.

You leftists on the other hand are open about your hate for the poor and our veterans.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You leftists on the other hand are open about your hate for the poor and our veterans.

We love and support veterans. After The Right sends them off to get blown to bits or maimed, they forget about them when they come home. They're no longer "productive". The Left, being the compassionate folks we are, would like to see the veterans get a break on being employed and also get the health and mental care services they need when they come home. "Too expensive", says the GOP. You need them to go off and fight for the oil companies and "freedom", but then you don't need them when they come home with PTSD or worse and need help.

As far as the poor go, The Right solution is to have them "pull themselves up from their bootstraps", Horatio Alger-style.That's usually impossible, since The Right wants an underclass who will work for peanuts. So all of that spew about going to college and becoming a job creator is garbage. They just want to cut all spending on the poor and force them to work their way up, even if they are disabled, sick, or already working 3 jobs.

That's hate, wrapped up in a tidy little ideological philosophy called Libertarianism/Republicanism.

You are welcome, Rightist America hater.

av8torntn

We love and support veterans. After The Right sends them off to get blown to bits or maimed, they forget about them when they come home. They're no longer "productive". The Left, being the compassionate folks we are, would like to see the veterans get a break on being employed and also get the health and mental care services they need when they come home. "Too expensive", says the GOP. You need them to go off and fight for the oil companies and "freedom", but then you don't need them when they come home with PTSD or worse and need help.

As far as the poor go, The Right solution is to have them "pull themselves up from their bootstraps", Horatio Alger-style.That's usually impossible, since The Right wants an underclass who will work for peanuts. So all of that spew about going to college and becoming a job creator is garbage. They just want to cut all spending on the poor and force them to work their way up, even if they are disabled, sick, or already working 3 jobs.

That's hate, wrapped up in a tidy little ideological philosophy called Libertarianism/Republicanism.

You are welcome, Rightist America hater.

All from an admitted racist? You'll have to excuse me but I'll pass on your hate and divisiveness.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All from an admitted racist? You'll have to excuse me but I'll pass on your hate and divisiveness.

Yep, I'll double-down on my hatred of ignorant white people who hate and pre-judge Muslims,Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, Jews, Catholics, Gays, and anyone else who isn't exactly like them. I admit it, I hate white people like that, and love to be divisive when it comes to setting them apart from decent people. Perhaps when the "1,000 years of Darkness" begin in November, they'll all secede from the United States and form their own country. How about calling it Dumbassistan?

Last edited:

upsgrunt

Yep, I'll double-down on my hatred of ignorant white people who hate and pre-judge Muslims,Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, Jews, Catholics, Gays, and anyone else who isn't exactly like them. I admit it, I hate white people like that, and love to be divisive when it comes to setting them apart from decent people. Perhaps when the "1,000 years of darkness begin in November, they'll all secede from the United States and form their own country. How about calling it Dumbasstan?

WOW
just WOW!

Where's the bottom for you?