Republicans Kill Veteran's Job bill

upsgrunt

Then why do the purported followers of Jesus use His name to hate others?

I have no clue what you are talking about, and I'm pretty sure you don't either.
Sorry, I can't get past your hate of 1. white people, and 2. all republicans
That puts me as double hated and a waste of your time.
We live in a free country; feel free to leave if you hate me, cause I'm staying.

brett636

I think if I were a Congressman I would propose a bill titled "Save all the puppies and kittens act" and under that title I would repeal the machine gun ban, defund the EPA, NEA, Department of Energy, and all other unnecessary agencies, and strip the federal government down to nothing but the 3 branches and the military, and anyone who dare opposes me I will gladly state "they hate puppies and kittens!" See how ridiculously meaningless the title of a bill is?

av8torntn

No, I was responding to your question. About why if there are so many unpaid taxes out there, why do we need another program to collect them?

You are the one in favor of this bill so I'm not sure why you would be asking me why we need another program. I think it is possible you know nothing about the bill other than the title. Either it isn't revenue neutral as you claimed or it isn't a bill about veterans and more about taking more money from the citizens you can choose.