Republicans win in Florida, Oklahoma and Arizona

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

bbsam

Staff member
Everything I wrote there is true and I’ll stand by it.

Bill Clinton is a rapist and Hillary Clinton defended a pedophile.

Nasty family.
Then you will also defend the statement that Trump, by his own admission, is a sexual predator and has backed other sexual predators.

El Correcto

god is dead
Then you will also defend the statement that Trump, by his own admission, is a sexual predator and has backed other sexual predators.
Seems about right, I don’t have a lot of hang ups when it comes to the people that do things I want though. Once you get proof Trump sexually abused children like the individual hillary defended I wouldn’t vote for him.

BrownArmy

He is if he forced himself on them. He isn't if they let him have his way.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pusillanimous. You can do anything."

Look, you can think this guy is the best President ever, but FFS stop defending him.

He is who he is...you can love the guy, but put the Kool-Aid down.

If you like him, great, but you’re not doing yourself any favors by defending him at all costs, against all reason or common sense.

Heads up, he’s President.

Agree or disagree, that’s the deal.

Your slavish adherence to the Orange Clown says more about you than anything about Trump.

I voted for Obama, and he disappointed me more often than not, but I never surrendered my objectivity for any defense of him.

Get a grip guy, if you love what Trump is doing, more power to you, but stop acting like a bitch.

vantexan

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pusillanimous. You can do anything."

Look, you can think this guy is the best President ever, but FFS stop defending him.

He is who he is...you can love the guy, but put the Kool-Aid down.

If you like him, great, but you’re not doing yourself any favors by defending him at all costs, against all reason or common sense.

Heads up, he’s President.

Agree or disagree, that’s the deal.

Your slavish adherence to the Orange Clown says more about you than anything about Trump.

I voted for Obama, and he disappointed me more often than not, but I never surrendered my objectivity for any defense of him.

Get a grip guy, if you love what Trump is doing, more power to you, but stop acting like a bitch.
Notice that he said when you're a star they let you do it. If he's raping women you'd have a case. If they're letting him do it that's a whole other ballgame.

BrownArmy

Notice that he said when you're a star they let you do it. If he's raping women you'd have a case. If they're letting him do it that's a whole other ballgame.

Wow, really?

Are you blaming the victim?

Again, stop making up sorry-ass half-baked excuses for Trump.

He is what he is, plenty of evidence for it, just own your support for him...I would take you more seriously if you did!

As it is your bending over backwards defending the guy for no discernible reason.

Look, you can support Trump without all the deflection and nonsense.

If you think he’s the best President ever, just go with that.

Otherwise you coming off as a toady...