Requesting time off for husband?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Doesn't hurt to try but just to warn you keeping secrets is nearly impossible at UPS. He'll probably find out what happen with in a few days.
You mean within a few hours??? And if the feeder news network gets the news it’s going to become an all points bulletin and those hours drop down to minutes…

Coldworld

60 months and counting
She should stay out of work affairs
That’s almost as bad as your mom calling the center telling them you are sick… lol.. if my wife calls feeder dispatch it’s because I’m dead and not coming in…that’s ok with me because I’ll be kicking back enjoying death….afaic, a well deserved rest for once

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
You sound P whipped big time
Just so ya know it’s not like that in every marriage
Well man, for 20 years that I was OTR doing the best for the family the only way I really knew how to during that time, she was running that household, raising our girls. So :censored2: right she's a strong woman. The type I wouldn't trade for the world. I don't need to feel like a man by domineering over a fragile little thing that can't think for herself. So keep on keeping on chief. I entered a partnership when I took my vows, not an ownership.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well man, for 20 years that I was OTR doing the best for the family the only way I really knew how to during that time, she was running that household, raising our girls. So :censored2: right she's a strong woman. The type I wouldn't trade for the world. I don't need to feel like a man by domineering over a fragile little thing that can't think for herself. So keep on keeping on chief. I entered a partnership when I took my vows, not an ownership.
Keep back pedaling