requirement to becomes driver with 2 1/2 years seniority.

Adan117

been working local sort for 2 and a half years, done everything there is to do in the hub will i have enough seniority and resume to become new driver full or tdc?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Impossible to answer.
We don't know what building you work at.
We don't know your seniority number.
We don't know if you are 21.
We don't know if you have any accidents in the last year.
We don't know if you got busted smoking weed in the last year.
We don't know if you got a DUI recently.

We can't answer your question.

You need to ask someone at your building.

UPS is vastly different in each city/state/ Local/ Region.

RolloTony Brown Town

been working local sort for 2 and a half years, done everything there is to do in the hub will i have enough seniority and resume to become new driver full or tdc?
Depends on the size of your center, amount of TCDs they need, how many TCDs do they already have senior to you already. The positive here, at least it was this way in the center I ran, is if you qualify to be a TCD I have to train and use you before I put any seasonals on road. So that could be something.

He has pulled the hardest load , picked the heaviest belt, and unloaded and loaded 3 trailers a night of nothing but bowling balls and pop rivets. YOU SHUT YOUR DAN MOUTH,AND SHOW SOME RESPECT PUNK
xUPGcgAmNcmKRwHBIY.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
What?
Just sign the list. Read the contract. 2 1/2 years you should be able to get a spot these days.