Residential UPS Next Day Air Deliveries Will be Later During 2021 Holiday Season

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Residential UPS Next Day Air Deliveries Will be Later During 2021 Holiday Season - eSeller365

UPS issued an operational adjustment to its UPS Next Day Air service guarantee that will impact shipments during the busy holiday season and possibly beyond.

The company announced that its delivery commitment times for UPS Next Day Air destined for residential locations with a typical delivery time of 10:30 AM will be extended to 12:00 PM and any Service Guarantee applicable to these shipments will be based on the revised delivery commitment times.

This new delivery time adjustment will become effective on Monday, October 2021 and will be in place until further notice.

As a reminder, UPS had reinstated most of its service guarantees for its most common parcel delivery services earlier this year that it had implemented on March 26, 2020, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

worldwide

Residential UPS Next Day Air Deliveries Will be Later During 2021 Holiday Season - eSeller365

UPS issued an operational adjustment to its UPS Next Day Air service guarantee that will impact shipments during the busy holiday season and possibly beyond.

The company announced that its delivery commitment times for UPS Next Day Air destined for residential locations with a typical delivery time of 10:30 AM will be extended to 12:00 PM and any Service Guarantee applicable to these shipments will be based on the revised delivery commitment times.

This new delivery time adjustment will become effective on Monday, October 2021 and will be in place until further notice.

As a reminder, UPS had reinstated most of its service guarantees for its most common parcel delivery services earlier this year that it had implemented on March 26, 2020, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

The commit time will also get later on certain dates in Nov & Dec as stated below.

Delivery times for Air and International Air* packages scheduled for delivery will be extended between Nov. 26 – Dec. 4 and Dec. 18 – Dec. 31. UPS Next Day Air® Early delivery times and UPS Worldwide Express Plus® destined for the US will be extended by 90 minutes. UPS Next Day Air® shipments destined for commercial locations and UPS Worldwide Express® destined to the US will be extended to 3:00 PM. UPS Next Day Air® shipments to residential locations and all other Air and International Air* services will be extended to end of day

rod

Retired 22 years
Half my route was noon commit but no commit on the rest of it (rural routes). I heard it had changed to 10:30 city and noon on the rurals after I retired. I hope they enjoyed going up to a hundred miles out of their way to make service on my farthest rurals. :-)