Restaurant review, experience, etc......

moreluck

golden ticket member
The waiter was a gigantic ass...........it didn't matter what he was called. He had no idea what a meal consisted of.......................this is like the 4th time I'm telling this.

He was an idiot. He was not friendly. He was a jerk. He was poorly trained if at all. He had no courtesy. Customer service was 167th on his list of things to do.
Ok, to make you happy, his name was Billy........does that make it all better for you?

The manager agreed with us.....this guy had no skills for the job.

The waiter
The waiter
The waiter

Clear enough now ?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The waiter was a gigantic ass...........it didn't matter what he was called. He had no idea what a meal consisted of.......................this is like the 4th time I'm telling this.

He was an idiot. He was not friendly. He was a jerk. He was poorly trained if at all. He had no courtesy. Customer service was 167th on his list of things to do.
Ok, to make you happy, his name was Billy........does that make it all better for you?

The manager agreed with us.....this guy had no skills for the job.

The waiter
The waiter
The waiter

Clear enough now ?
So angry.... I hope you like spit with your food.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I never send food back.....that's when the "spit" happens.

So, don't get angry and just take all the crap that everyone throws at you.....yeah, good luck with that. If I buy bread, bring it home and it's moldy....I take it back to the store. Sounds like you would just say "oh well, live and learn".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, my day is completely turned upside down now that you've rated my many posts "disagree". OUCH, that really hurts.....NOT !!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I never send food back.....that's when the "spit" happens.

So, don't get angry and just take all the crap that everyone throws at you.....yeah, good luck with that. If I buy bread, bring it home and it's moldy....I take it back to the store. Sounds like you would just say "oh well, live and learn".
I wouldn't be stupid enough to buy moldy bread in the first place.....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So you are now willing to concede that this one poor dining experience was entirely due to an inept waiter and had nothing to do with the decision by the Darden Corporation to cut hours due to Obamacare? Are you also willing to concede that the manager bent over backwards to try to make things right, first by apologizing, comping your meal and offering you the $25 gift card? Could it be that your hatred for anything Obama has once again clouded your judgment?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I happened to actually mention the waiter in my FIRST POST !!!

The reason the workers have attitude problems could very well be their situation at work. Many have had their health ins, taken from them. (Read the news stories)I certainly won't concede anything when it could be a contributing factor along with other factors.......cut hours, bad or no training..

I think I mentioned also in my FIRST POST that the manager handled everything well.
Could it be that your hatred for anything I post gets the best of you especially on the weekends. Rehash all of this by yourself, Gladys!! I concede NOTHING !!!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Vietnamese Donut shops are the best.

We are having a donut run this morning. Apple fritters is one of our favorites. We have tried them all over. The Vietnamese donut shop nearby has the best donuts and muffins I've ever tasted. Why do their's taste so good and other bakeries miss the mark ???? Around here (maybe not your area) but they are all Viet Namese

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Vietnamese Donut shops are the best.

We are having a donut run this morning. Apple fritters is one of our favorites. We have tried them all over. The Vietnamese donut shop nearby has the best donuts and muffins I've ever tasted. Why do their's taste so good and other bakeries miss the mark ???? Around here (maybe not your area) but they are all Viet Namese
Those sound delicious.
That settles it. I'm off to find a bakery to pick up something yummy to surprise my tribe when they finally wake up.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The only time we go to Olive Garden is when they have the all you can eat pasta. It seems awfully pricey for average food. Better can be found at Macaroni 's or Carraba's. We used to have a place called Fazzoli's that was dirt cheap but the food was actually on the same level as Olive Garden.

raceanoncr

This is just MY experience and not meant to dis anyone else's on here.

Some time ago, a new OG opened here. We, as we always do with a new place, waited some time to go, although we were familiar with other OGs. (People, for some reason, are always fascinated with a new opening of ANYTHING and will camp out just to be one of the first) We finally went and, yes, the place was flowing out the door with bodies. We clawed and shoved our way to the front desk only to be told the wait was about 35 or more mins. "Ah, what the H***. We ain't got nuttin else to do". Front desk said, "If you want to wait in bar, we will call you". "BAR? I'd be HAPPY to".

Sat down, barkeep asked if we wanted to see menus. "Well, only if it'll catch spilt alcohol" was my thought. He said I can serve you food right here. Done!

Got served promptly. Forget what it was (remember, I said, "Some time ago") but I do remember it was DELICIOUS! Even my wife, who is normally (well, maybe not NORMAL) a very picky eater, raved over it. We kept looking over at wait line. We were almost done with our vittles when some in line when we came in were finally getting seated.

That's my experience and I'm sticking to it.