Retiree with a new spouse.

RandyNC

I retired in 2010 from UPS, I just recently got remarried and want to add my new spouse to my insurance and I'm being told I can't do this. The wording in the UPS Health and Welfare Package summary plan description contridicts it's self, has anyone done this?

BrownDead

Spouse Eligibility

Your spouse becomes covered by your Retiree Health Plan when your coverage starts. If you get married after your coverage starts, your spouse’s coverage will begin on the date of your marriage. Within 60 days of marriage, you are required to complete the Retiree New Spouse Coverage Request Form found in Forms & Documents, provide a copy of your marriage certificate, and pay your monthly premium.

Retiree | TeamCare

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Spouse Eligibility

Your spouse becomes covered by your Retiree Health Plan when your coverage starts. If you get married after your coverage starts, your spouse’s coverage will begin on the date of your marriage. Within 60 days of marriage, you are required to complete the Retiree New Spouse Coverage Request Form found in Forms & Documents, provide a copy of your marriage certificate, and pay your monthly premium.

Retiree | TeamCare

She’s probably dead by now