Retirement and Inflation

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I've said it before.
I've been spending mine. Whatever I want or whenever I have opportunity to give and wherever I want to go, I do.. I'm not kiddin'. Pension and SS. I spend it. The rainy day has been since I retired. If either dries up, (Pension & SS) I'll sink with everybody else. I don't care. Never had a 401K. Sold all UPS stock long ago.. Bitcoin? Never even looked it up.
I know there aren't many folks out there into scripture but Peter said"Your money perishes with you." -Acts 8:20
This isn't going to be me. When I kick the bucket, I don't want to have two nickels to rub together.

Shiftless

I've said it before.
I've been spending mine. Whatever I want or whenever I have opportunity to give and wherever I want to go, I do.. I'm not kiddin'. Pension and SS. I spend it. The rainy day has been since I retired. If either dries up, (Pension & SS) I'll sink with everybody else. I don't care. Never had a 401K. Sold all UPS stock long ago.. Bitcoin? Never even looked it up.
I know there aren't many folks out there into scripture but Peter said"Your money perishes with you." -Acts 8:20
This isn't going to be me. When I kick the bucket, I don't want to have two nickels to rub together.
This is why I love AMERICA!

CHOICES, ya gotta Love CHOICES!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
...People start stocking like they might not shop for a while...

...The hording makes supplies thin...Word of shortage gets out...

...People react by buying all they can, the result is more panic and hording. Now you will not find the product anywhere...

oldngray

nowhere special
...People start stocking like they might not shop for a while...

...The hording makes supplies thin...Word of shortage gets out...

...People react by buying all they can, the result is more panic and hording. Now you will not find the product anywhere...
It doesn't hurt to have a little extra of stuff with unlimited shelf life but not to go way overboard with hoarding.