$700B Inflation Reduction Act Malarkey. Another Money Grab !!!

vantexan

Which means deficits for future generations are a better outcome?
I heard an economist explain the other day that the debt situation can be handled by the Fed lending money to the government. Whether other nations will continue to buy our bonds or keep the Dollar the reserve currency is another story.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1660095795917.png

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You got what you wanted. You gonna run with your tail tucked now big boy? Come on, now let's talk about  your lord and savior.

View attachment 395390
You have an interesting evangelization technique.
I can't imagine it's very effective.

I'm picturing the pitch being something along the lines of "do as I say, not as I do."

Bringing this back around to the topic at hand, operation warp speed cost somewhere in the ballpark of 18 billion, right?

So this bill is going to run about 38-39 times as much. I think if you are looking for runaway government spending, (which absolutely exists on both sides of the aisle), you should easily be able to find better than that.

You have an interesting evangelization technique.
I can't imagine it's very effective.

I'm picturing the pitch being something along the lines of "do as I say, not as I do."

Bringing this back around to the topic at hand, operation warp speed cost somewhere in the ballpark of 18 billion, right?

So this bill is going to run about 38-39 times as much. I think if you are looking for runaway government spending, (which absolutely exists on both sides of the aisle), you should easily be able to find better than that.
I don't have to answer to you, but yes I'm a hypocrite, as I said before. This was not evangelism.

The OP was frustrated with the government and tinker bell thought it was appropriate to make fun of how she voted and told her to "shut the truck up"

Donald trump is not anyone to idolize or put on a pedestal and I will never have a problem pointing that out.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
They are raising the gas tax by 16.4 cents. And a new methane fee in the inflation reduction act could increase U.S. consumer natural gas bills by an average of 17%
Inflation is here to stay