Retirement Calculator?

Grey

On upsers the retirement calculator is not up. It says “click link above” and enter ID and password combining two letters from your last name/DOB/SS#. But when you click the link to go it says sign-in error - system could not find username (but I won’t let you create one). For assistance via email it also can’t perform the operation citing “default mail client is not properly installed”. Any suggestions beyond doing the service/age = 80 basic math?

35years

Gravy route
Your peer 80 comment leads me to think you are probally not in the UPS/Teamster pension (old central states plan).

So you probably can't use the online calculator.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
On upsers the retirement calculator is not up. It says “click link above” and enter ID and password combining two letters from your last name/DOB/SS#. But when you click the link to go it says sign-in error - system could not find username (but I won’t let you create one). For assistance via email it also can’t perform the operation citing “default mail client is not properly installed”. Any suggestions beyond doing the service/age = 80 basic math?
I know more people the retirement calculator doesn’t work for than does. I mentioned on the UPSers comment page that it didn’t work for me when they were redesigning payroll and how they should focus on fixing broke things before working on things that aren’t. Someone commented on my post and said try to access it now, suddenly it worked.

Grey

Did you just say shucks?

giphy.gif