Retro check is in!

cachmeifucan

I'm sure somehow ups manipulated the numbers. With Economy Booming them Getting A Horrible Contact For Members means A Goods contract For ups. And gas prices at lowest point in years. I'm sure it's the overseas operations that brought our stock down.

Brownpants80

I've been out of the loop for some time since peek. But the last 4 supps 804, 243 etc were pushed through. So, did somthing happen and they are going to rebargin now? Last I heard they pushed through.

Hannah-banana

You do know that in MOST areas the time to become a driver has dropped Significantly from what some of us had to wait.....MOST of us drivers were pt like you at one time...we know exactly what it’s like man...
Yeah, I've heard of some people waiting 8 years! Between preload and my second crap job, I don't know how I could keep doing this for that long. I will happily accept a 22.4 spot. I'm praying for it.

I just think it's interesting how some drivers mock and insult the struggle of the part timers. Like we're a bunch of kids working at McDonald's. Many loaders are pushing through this to get where you are. I appreciate solidarity.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yeah, I've heard of some people waiting 8 years! Between preload and my second crap job, I don't know how I could keep doing this for that long. I will happily accept a 22.4 spot. I'm praying for it.

I just think it's interesting how some drivers mock and insult the struggle of the part timers. Like we're a bunch of kids working at McDonald's. Many loaders are pushing through this to get where you are. I appreciate solidarity.

You shouldn't just assume you will get a 22.4 job the day they become reality. Or even any time soon. In reality it is just a way for the company to extend the progression for drivers even longer without calling it that.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Wow you really love him don’t you? How sweet.

Lame.

That's something, I would expect you to say.

Can you look a management person in the eye ?

Or, do you just stare at your shoes.... when they are bending you over ?

No but I respect his knowledge and experience. I don't always agree with him but he got the facts.

"I might not always say what you like.... But, I always tell the truth."

@cachmeifucan has my respect, for being honest.

-Bug-

six supplements that were officially voted down using the "50%-2/3rds rule" still need to be renegotiated and 2nd voted. as of the last update on Nov 30th, these two supplements were going for re-vote soon. im assuming/figuring now that peak is over soon means now.

Central Pennsylvania
Upstate and West New York

these other four supplements still need to be renegotiated before put out for a second vote

Western Pennsylvania
Local 243 and Metro Detroit
Trailer Conditioners, Inc. (TCI)
Local 804

brand new e-board just took office today in local 804 and will basically start negotiating from scratch from what i heard.

TCI passed in mid-December.