Retro Check

textat3

Hi are they mailing the retro checks? I live at home with my mom and owe her roughly the amount of my retro check. I borrowed some money to buy the iPhone 15. Better than using a credit card I figure but they are maxed anyway, How in the world can a guy making $44 an hour be so broke….it’s weird I know. I swear folks who make money via salary are richer than folks who get paid by the hr. I do have a nice F350 6.7 2022 Tremor. We pull a 5th wheel to Florida a few times a year. Anyways I I don’t want mamma to see my check…she was just going to waste it on scratch offs anyways…

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Hi are they mailing the retro checks? I live at home with my mom and owe her roughly the amount of my retro check. I borrowed some money to buy the iPhone 15. Better than using a credit card I figure but they are maxed anyway, How in the world can a guy making $44 an hour be so broke….it’s weird I know. I swear folks who make money via salary are richer than folks who get paid by the hr. I do have a nice F350 6.7 2022 Tremor. We pull a 5th wheel to Florida a few times a year. Anyways I I don’t want mamma to see my check…she was just going to waste it on scratch offs anyways…
_r9QZi.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
IMG_0098.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How Hott is she?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Wtf is this nonsense

textat3

She is weird..she collects glass figurine Rudolph the Reindeer pieces. Not any glass Reindeer, it has to specifically be Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Surprisingly she has amassed a collection that is approximately 5700 Reindeer. They are mostly boxes up in a storage facility, but we bring a few home every now and then to play with.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
She is weird..she collects glass figurine Rudolph the Reindeer pieces. Not any glass Reindeer, it has to specifically be Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Surprisingly she has amassed a collection that is approximately 5700 Reindeer. They are mostly boxes up in a storage facility, but we bring a few home every now and then to play with.

Now you can afford some real food.

1697552995874.png