Retro check is in!

A

Article 3

They were better off doing what they did last time.

Incorrectly pay everyone and then garnish your wages. Not too many complaints then. But here we are waiting so it HAS TO BE perfect. Or else.
If they overpaid your normal wages they'd have their money back in a week. Since the shoe is on the other foot they don't give a crap. I wonder how they treat their vendors?

MattM

If they overpaid your normal wages they'd have their money back in a week. Since the shoe is on the other foot they don't give a crap. I wonder how they treat their vendors?
And they did get their money back pretty quick with the messed up retros last time around.

They overpaid the majority of us the last time around. Once it was ratified in early May, we had our retro checks by the end of May. At that point, they had full 8 1/2 x 11 printouts of what their mistakes were and gave us options in how we'd pay them back.

We had one dude who got overpaid by $600 and spent it all. He was given an option to repay a set amount each paycheck, or do it in lump sum.

Within a couple days of the initial retro check, they had those in depth print outs ready for each and every employee.

This time around, it's total stall mode.

A

Article 3

And they did get their money back pretty quick with the messed up retros last time around.

They overpaid the majority of us the last time around. Once it was ratified in early May, we had our retro checks by the end of May. At that point, they had full 8 1/2 x 11 printouts of what their mistakes were and gave us options in how we'd pay them back.

We had one dude who got overpaid by $600 and spent it all. He was given an option to repay a set amount each paycheck, or do it in lump sum.

Within a couple days of the initial retro check, they had those in depth print outs ready for each and every employee.

This time around, it's total stall mode.
That guy should've resigned and told them oh well, just like the same way I heard they are going treat the employees that resigned before the checks came out.

A

Article 3

740ec3f9fcf21a402f2c466b080d8bee--random-stuff-fun-stuff.jpg

Retro check came in. Parts no longer on order.

Whitelightning1534

The back pay is supposed to be here this week if you have direct deposit because of the fourth of July you should get paid this Wednesday but if you get a paper check on Thursdays I don't know if you'll get it on Wednesday and even then it may be two separate checks it won't be as much as we think

MattM

Why would it be less than we think? What's owed is a set amount based on our paystub hours. Even if I'm owed $500 and it's divided into two checks, it's still adds up to $500

And if it is less than I think, it will be wrong, flat out. They will owe me.

Unless you're talking deductions happening on both checks. I would hate for 401k and stocks to be taken out three times for this pay period.

DaBrownBandit

Why are people on here saying they got retro check? Nobody has gotten them. We were told to expect them the first pay period in July. If I'm correct, the first pay period in July equates to the second week in July. So people, stop with the madness and dumb lies about how you've gotten your check. You sound stupid!!!!!!!