Retro Check Problems

Whitelightning1534

Child support? You must owe money, so yea, they can do that.

If he's delinquent on child support payments they can't garnish until it's payed up unless he's gonna try to fight it which can go two ways either he'll get the money back and have garnishments come out weekly or he'll deal with the amount that came out of retro check and life goes on

Indecisi0n

If he's delinquent on child support payments they can't garnish until it's payed up unless he's gonna try to fight it which can go two ways either he'll get the money back and have garnishments come out weekly or he'll deal with the amount that came out of retro check and life goes on
Sounds like you have experience in this area...

Loturtle89

I bank with secu and normally get paid direct deposit on fridays..of course i t was fourth of July so they sent pay a day early.. I also see my retro paystub on upsers but it hasnt deposited into my secu account..again i get direct deposit..is it possible i have a paper check for my retro check i need to pick up..someone help lol

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I bank with secu and normally get paid direct deposit on fridays..of course i t was fourth of July so they sent pay a day early.. I also see my retro paystub on upsers but it hasnt deposited into my secu account..again i get direct deposit..is it possible i have a paper check for my retro check i need to pick up..someone help lol
Have you tried asking someone in your building?