Returning businesses this Christmas

stepitup

Wily, I saw lots and lots of Eddie Bauer, some LL Bean (sorry Monte), plenty of JC Penny. I work a rural area and never knew we lost Dell or Penny's. I did notice that I never had those awkward Swiss Colony packages this year. Omaha Steaks and Honeybaked Ham were very popular this season but Harry and David were the grand prize winners!

rushfan

I have a few retirement apartments on my route. My hell peak week I had at least 10 Harry and David boxes for each apartment complex.

I was glad to deliver the fruit to help the old geezers stay regular.

UPSmeoff

All i saw was Harry and David...............i mean....................who can eat that much effing fruit.
I had an assload of Dell puters also. I dont think we lost that account.

Uncle Rico

Don't worry about LL Bean, FedEx is only the middleman on some of those. Fedex has some "deal" with USPS whereby the Bean package that comes through the fedex station is coded to be delivered to the post office of the receiver's zip code. True story... I'm finishing up helping out a courier with some resis and saw this Bean pkg with all these labels and barcodes. Call supervisor because I had this nagging feeling I should have paid attention in that one meeting a few months earlier. He says "DON"T deliver it to resi, take it to post office and do all these scans and blah, blah. On the way to the PO, I pass the address. Get to the PO and they say they have up to 7 days to deliver it! Reminded me of a perverted tortoise and hare story.:confused:1