Rick Perrys Greatest Hits! This will be good!

wkmac

Seems the stove between Perry and Paul is getting turned up and by bothsides. Paul has been attacking Perry's "conservative" creds. and some feel it may have a terminal effect on the Perry campaign. On the otherhand, Perry IMO has raised a very good question on Paul in that in 1987' he did formally resign from the republican party and the main driving factor was the policies of one Ronald Reagan. This flies in the face of recent events where Paul is using Reagan to promote his own creds. It also raises the question for Paul if in 1987' he left the republican party, why he came back? What changed prompting him to do so?

While the move by Perry was a good one, it's not without it's risks. Paul's resignation letter does not paint a pretty picture of Reagan or the republican party in what it normally alleges as it's principles but it also shows when it comes to gov't policy a real consistent stance by Paul for nearly 30 years. It also shows some bi-partisanship on Paul's part is giving credit where credit is due and that may sit well with some independent voters who just might be willing to vote and shake up the status quo.

Regardless, Romney IMO is the one winning in all of this as he seems to be out doing his own thing a bit under the radar and raising money for later when the real campaign season goes full bore. I still think he is the party favorite son regardless of the other goings on and barring his own implosion at his own hand, the party elite will crack the whip and all the automatons will fall in line just like they do ever election. Neither party it should now be easy to see has any real principles what so ever other than whatever it takes to get and then stay elected. Controlling power is all that it's about and nothing will change that.

wkmac

Rick Perry to Ron Paul: "Mess with me and I'll inject you with Gardasil!"

ccd41ac132d32114f80e6a706700d7fa.jpg

Huntsman is thinkin', "how'd I get in the middle of this?"

Cudos to Huntsman who I learned earlier this week is a fan of 70's prog rock specifically ELP, Captain Beefheart and Zappa. A 70's progger can't be all bad in my book!
:wink2:
ccd41ac132d32114f80e6a706700d7fa.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What would Jane Fonda know about being a "true patriot"?
A true patriot is the suburbanite GOP schmuck I saw yesterday, flashing his sparkling high-ticket wristwatch to the best of his ability, driving a shiny new Nissan plastered with Romney stickers and ironically American flags.

Loser.