Rick Perrys Greatest Hits! This will be good!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I will continue to post endorsements as they are given. I don't question who gave them. I just put it out there in case some really busy people don't have time to stay current on the news.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If he's hanging out with Trump, then he's reaching out to birthers. Perry is desperate. Today, Perry is using abortion against CAIN and ROMNEY.

GODS , GUNS, ABORTION.

The standard GOP talking points every 4 years.

Peace.
It always comes down to the awkward social/religious issues w/ Republicans. A shame, really.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, it's not awkward for you? There is no god, you can't have guns and killing babies is OK. Yep, sounds pretty simple there!!

klein

Für Meno :)
What would China do if they changed their minds and made it illegal to abort, instead of actually enforcing it (1 child per family policy) ?

What would China do if they changed their minds and made it illegal to abort, instead of actually enforcing it (1 child per family policy) ?
China is China, I don't now and never will live there. So what they do with abortions is none of my business.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What cracks me up about right wing thinkers ( and I used the term loosely), is how they want to lay claim to loving LIFE so much that they believe goverment should interfere in a womans rights and then turn around and support a right to life president (BUSH) who attacked an innocent country and killed over 250 thousand civilians without blinking an eye.

This kind of hypocrisy is astounding.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What cracks me up about right wing thinkers ( and I used the term loosely), is how they want to lay claim to loving LIFE so much that they believe goverment should interfere in a womans rights and then turn around and support a right to life president (BUSH) who attacked an innocent country and killed over 250 thousand civilians without blinking an eye.

Peace.
Gee, I was convinced it took 2 to make a baby.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Peace.

Yes, it is. On one hand, they scream "Government is too big", but on the other, it's OK if government wants to monitor personal communications, tell a woman whether or not she can have an abortion, or restrict the religious freedoms of non-Christians. Bush was giving all of those dead civilians "freedom" from a despot. Too bad they didn't have a choice.

What they really want is a Christian Nation, which is very scary. President Perry would obliterate the line between church and state, and the Right would completely support it.

I'll say it. They are just plain stupid.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes, it is. On one hand, they scream "Government is too big", but on the other, it's OK if government wants to monitor personal communications, tell a woman whether or not she can have an abortion, or restrict the religious freedoms of non-Christians. Bush was giving all of those dead civilians "freedom" from a despot. Too bad they didn't have a choice.

What they really want is a Christian Nation, which is very scary. President Perry would obliterate the line between church and state, and the Right would completely support it.

As stupid as working for FDX and being on a UPS board?

Peace.
Tell, me.....what crimes to anyone has an unborn baby done? What war did the aborted fetus' live in the middle of? Where did I , a right wing thinker, say I supported any war in the middle east?

The really astounding thing here is that you even dare say the word hypocrisy. If you want to see the poster boy for that word, just look in a mirror.

Also, tell me again about Laura Bush being guilty of drunk driving murder. Come on, you said it....prove it.

Monitoring personal communications, the Patriot Act , was passed by democratic controlled congress and house. There have been laws governing all types of homicides (the conservatives think abortion is a homicide). Actually the lefty loons are the ones that restrict the religious freedoms of Christians. As a person on the right, I support the separation clause of constitution and always have. Did all the dead civilians saddam gassed to death have a choice? I seem to remember droves of Iraqi citizens cheering in the streets of bagdad for the US involvement in their country. I bet you couldn't find any significant number of Iraqi citizens that pine for saddam.
BTW, I questioned the invasion, at the time and today. So, you analogy of "right wingers" is mostly incorrect and very left loon biased.

menotyou

bella amicizia
That's the second time I have seen this reference to Laura Bush. What"s that about? ( I am probably going to regret asking)

That's the second time I have seen this reference to Laura Bush. What"s that about? ( I am probably going to regret asking)
A few of weeks ago in one of his infamous rants TOS proclaimed that Laura Bush killed classmate of hers in an auto accident while being drunk. I challenged him to prove his claim (which he can't do because it isn't true), he tried to sidestep the issue and has since ignored (in type) my requests.