Riding iron

wornoutupser

Tell us how nice Florida is next summer when it's 95 degrees and 100% humidity for 6 months in a row. :peaceful::happy2:

Hey Rod,
Only 95 degrees is a coooool day in the summer around here. I would much rather have the heat any day than cold, it is much better on the lake that way!
I am a native Floridian, one of the few that still exist down here. My kids are 5th generation in this town and we are well used to the heat around here.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Tell us how nice Florida is next summer when it's 95 degrees and 100% humidity for 6 months in a row. :peaceful::happy2:

Hey Rod,
Only 95 degrees is a coooool day in the summer around here. I would much rather have the heat any day than cold, it is much better on the lake that way!
I am a native Floridian, one of the few that still exist down here. My kids are 5th generation in this town and we are well used to the heat around here.

I'm first generation and still have a NY accent, even though I've been here 17+ years now. I also prefer the heat to the cold, besides rod, the humidity keeps your skin looking young and healthy.

DS

Fenderbender
thank god for global warming...:happy-very:
Everyone keeps calling it global warming,WHY?
Where's the warmth? It aint here,and with all this snow,Florida my have to wait till next year for the earth to"warm up" a bit more.
Maybe Gore was using reverse phsycology by calling it global warming,because the truth is we are heading into a new ice age,and they are breaking it to us gently. maybe ...

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Where's the warmth? It aint here,and with all this snow,Florida my have to wait till next year for the earth to"warm up" a bit more.
Maybe Gore was using reverse phsycology by calling it global warming,because the truth is we are heading into a new ice age,and they are breaking it to us gently. maybe ...

Reminds me of an old Twilight Zone episode.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The key is "global", ie, it's not local warming. When scientists talk the earth warming up they are looking at average global temperatures, not local weather patterns because local weather is always subject to big fluctuations on a year to year basis. For every big snow day we get in the US, they get a record high temperature somewhere else like the Sahara, where they've been undergoing severe droughts. To get the average global temperature you have to factor all of it in.