Right ON track 100k+ this year

Johney

I never made that in my UPS salary ... even with my MIP included.
That make you feel better?
To be honest this guy isn't right,sells back vacation and works 60 hours every week. Make me feel better? In all seriousness I think you all were far under paid for the :censored2: you all had to put up with.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If it will take more than 7 years to pay it off y'all should stop paying it. That way it can come off the credit and y'all won't be reliable to pay for it.
One of the dumbest things I have ever read on here.

School loans are virtually impossible to get rid of. Let alone totally :censored2:ing your credit.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If it will take more than 7 years to pay it off y'all should stop paying it. That way it can come off the credit and y'all won't be reliable to pay for it.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1450667258.171022.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yes, go back on your word. This statement is obviously made by someone who lacks any sort of intelligence or sense of honor. Student loans don't go away if you default. Government student loans are back by tax payers and are guaranteed to be paid to the banks in the event of a default by the taxpayers, they are also non bankrupt able. On top of all that in the event of a default they are also one of two (taxes also) types of debts the government can garnish your wages and tax returns without a judgement from a court proceeding. This isn't a credit card, an auto loan, or a mortgage where you feel that you can just go back on your word because it's inconvenient to pay or you just don't value your word.

You sir, fail at your post and should stop posting about things you know nothing about.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Dang, wish I archived my credit report so I can show u the before and after. Nothing impossible but looking at it that way is.
What are you talking about?

Were these private school loans?

Federal school loans can be dismissed for pretty much two reasons. Death and disability to the point one can't work.

Otherwise you're full of :censored2:.

Mr.Golden

Yes, go back on your word. This statement is obviously made by someone who lacks any sort of intelligence or sense of honor. Student loans don't go away if you default. Government student loans are back by tax payers and are guaranteed to be paid to the banks in the event of a default by the taxpayers, they are also non bankrupt able. On top of all that in the event of a default they are also one of two (taxes also) types of debts the government can garnish your wages and tax returns without a judgement from a court proceeding. This isn't a credit card, an auto loan, or a mortgage where you feel that you can just go back on your word because it's inconvenient to pay or you just don't value your word.

You sir, fail at your post and should stop posting about things you know nothing about.
In that view it make sense. This is a man made system so there will always be a way around it. I speak on myself cause I've seen it with own eyes