Right ON track 100k+ this year

Overpaid Union Thug

Top rate married drivers are in the 25% FED tax bracket. Doesn't include state taxes and all other deductions.

If you are single, don't make more than $90,751. That will put you at 28% federal. Interestingly enough, that line is very close for many drivers. An example of how the tax code creates a disincentive on working/earning more.
Yep. We get taxed to death, yet, the government still has to print and "borrow" money to pay their bills. That should be a red flag for all Americans that our government is bloated and wasteful. Oh wait....most Americans are clueless as to how their own government even works. LOL!

Re-Raise

Top rate married drivers are in the 25% FED tax bracket. Doesn't include state taxes and all other deductions.

If you are single, don't make more than $90,751. That will put you at 28% federal. Interestingly enough, that line is very close for many drivers. An example of how the tax code creates a disincentive on working/earning more.
The 28% is a marginal tax rate , which means that you are taxed at 28% on every additional dollar you make after the $90,751.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yeah I can see grossing 90k. But I was more concerned about the net and thinking I would NET 80k
That would be real hard

That's AGI not gross.
In years when I made $150k, my AGI never got over $90k.
Keep track of deductions and deduct everything.
Start a personal business so you can deduct those expenses.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And I've been told by a many managers we're overpaid. :rolleyes2:
I had an outside business and dividends - UPS was closer to $100K.

I can assure you that you are overpaid unless including "hating" on others.

You are worth at least $50 k/year on being jealous, snippy and emotionally skewed.