Right ON track 100k+ this year

By The Book

Personally I could care less what other people think about it. Not going to bother me but there's a stigma around talking about money that I feel isn't right. I think its the reason a lot of kids have no clue how much stuff costs when they hit the real world.
Personally I get annoyed by coworkers who ask me how much money I make,...I think it stems from having no desire to know what they make, and maybe customers have burnt me out with their always making statements about what we make. I personally think all parents should educate and help prepare their children for the financial burden that is on the horizon. I work with mine on planning and budgeting, writing it down so you see it.

Personally I get annoyed by coworkers who ask me how much money I make,...I think it stems from having no desire to know what they make, and maybe customers have burnt me out with their always making statements about what we make. I personally think all parents should educate and help prepare their children for the financial burden that is on the horizon. I work with mine on planning and budgeting, writing it down so you see it.
I get mad when customers ask me how much I make...none of your damn business... I don't ask what you make.