Right ON track 100k+ this year

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I know. I don't worry about that stuff. I have a lot on my plate. I do whats right. Does it get frustrating some times yes but having a good stable life for my kids is priceless.
200- erfgyui.gif
20085236987459.gif

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
My new wife' family are jealous of me and her, they even had the nerve of calling me a show off and rich guy. Just because I dont have their problems doesn't make me a rich guy
Theres always going to be haters that hate on you for you being smart enough to systematically break down life and make it the least complicated and stressful. A lot of people hate on us cause we don't have any kids but what we want is the simple and easy life. People going to hate on me for trying to be smart and make life easy in its simplest form, BUCK ME FOR NOT FOLLOWING SOCIETY RULES AND ME DOING MY THING THE WAY I WANT, NOT THE WAY OTHER PEOPLE WANT AND EXPECT lol

tapatio75

Theres always going to be haters that hate on you for you being smart enough to systematically break down life and make it the least complicated and stressful. A lot of people hate on us cause we don't have any kids but what we want is the simple and easy life. People going to hate on me for trying to be smart and make life easy in its simplest form, BUCK ME FOR NOT FOLLOWING SOCIETY RULES AND ME DOING MY THING THE WAY I WANT, NOT THE WAY OTHER PEOPLE WANT AND EXPECT lol
Exactly