Right to Work

542thruNthru

No, it was about Saturday air. Article 40 literally says it goes by seniority but he said it didn’t matter
That's strange. I'd have to hear the situation. The company tried to say exception air driver's were assigned to centers here. A high seniority air driver filed and the center manager literally got in a screaming match with him about how he's wrong. He won the grievance and now bounces from center to center above everyone else.

charm299

That's strange. I'd have to hear the situation. The company tried to say exception air driver's were assigned to centers here. A high seniority air driver filed and the center manager literally got in a screaming match with him about how he's wrong. He won the grievance and now bounces from center to center above everyone else.
I’m high seniority tcd at my building. We don’t have air drivers. I’ve been doing it for 4 years. We started to run expanded ground during the summer so the try to put the better drivers on the ground routes which I usually don’t mind. Contract says air needs to be offered from top down. My business agent been telling me bull:censored2: lies for a year now. He said my seniority only matters if I was to go to preload because that’s my classification.