Right Wing extremist gets his day in court, no mention on FOX NEWS....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
James Okeefe, made his debut on FOX news with his "undercover stings" where he used "STRATEGIC EDITING" to attempt to do expose's on democratic agencies.

In the first of many lawsuits filed against OKEEFE, the first settlement was made..
Report: James O'Keefe To Pay $100K Settlement To Former ACORN Employee | Blog | Media Matters for America

Finally, he is getting what is coming to him. Hopefully he ends up in bankruptcy court.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

tos,

You seem to be a real fan of FOX news --I can see why they are the number one rated cable news with such loyal viewers as yourself.

What is the latest and greatest from Rush ?? In my busy retirement of golf, fishing,boating , target shooting and other leisure activities I do not have the time to listen to most of these broadcasts.

With all the hours you work I am amazed at all the posts and the referenced material you provide .

I guess it is a real shame that organizations like ACORN can no longer give advice on underage prostitution slave rings or where a child can get an abortion without any parent knowledge or consent.

Some times the "PROGRESSING" that you idolize and worship gets a little "off track".:wink2: