Riviera beach center

DetBurblotski

No unless:
You know someone, I mean really know someone
You worked last peak as a seasonal, they let you go but later they want to use one of their off the street allowances on you
You work one of the mall routes as a fedex driver (no one in RB wants to do the mall routes so they have recruited from fedex before)

If you want to drive in RB your best bet is to come on as a preloader.

No unless:
You know someone, I mean really know someone
You worked last peak as a seasonal, they let you go but later they want to use one of their off the street allowances on you
You work one of the mall routes as a fedex driver (no one in RB wants to do the mall routes so they have recruited from fedex before)

If you want to drive in RB your best bet is to come on as a preloader.
So let me get this straight

You don't want to be a 22-4 driver because you're losing way too much money but you're going to give other people an advice on how to get a drive-in job here...

DetBurblotski

It's not really advice. I just told him the narrow set of circumstances he would have to meet to be an off the street hire.

Actually, it would be better for him to come on as a preloader. He'd be able to transfer to a TCD position and then later to 22.4.

DetBurblotski

What is 22-4 driver?
Not something you need to worry about at this point. If you want to drive in RB you should come in as a preloader and do your time. Good news is that they are on a preloader hiring frenzy and have been for months. Plus peak is coming, so it should be relatively easy to get hired.

Show up on time every day (and I do mean every day) and work hard and you'll be driving within a year probably.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Not something you need to worry about at this point. If you want to drive in RB you should come in as a preloader and do your time. Good news is that they are on a preloader hiring frenzy and have been for months. Plus peak is coming, so it should be relatively easy to get hired.

Show up on time every day (and I do mean every day) and work hard and you'll be driving within a year probably.
894DA50C-229B-4658-9E17-375868DDFE17.gif