Robert Reich on 5 ways UPS is screwing us.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We work for a corporate idiocracy that nevertheless rakes in windfall profits.

I'm not interested in stock market speculation, but freedom for all workers instead of lifelong indenture to this idiotic way of living. Quit drinking the kool-aid.
Capitalism at it's finest.
Stock market speculation? UPS is the Brown Monster because it makes billions? SMH. Class A stock made me rich.

What is this freedom for all workers you speak of?
What is the lifelong indentured idiotic way of living?
Whatever you're drinking isn't reality.

Whither

Scofflaw
Capitalism at it's finest.
Stock market speculation? UPS is the Brown Monster because it makes billions? SMH. Class A stock made me rich.
You got rich, eh? Congrats brother, message me your address and I'll send you a trophy!

What is this freedom for all workers you speak of?
What is the lifelong indentured idiotic way of living?
If you've never had a doubt that selling one's time for a wage and being hectored by bosses isn't freedom, then there's no need for further discussion.

BrownFlush

You got rich, eh? Congrats brother, message me your address and I'll send you a trophy!

If you've never had a doubt that selling one's time for a wage and being hectored by bosses isn't freedom, then there's no need for further discussion.
You don't have an answer to your blow.
Your statements. Nothing.

Whither

Scofflaw
You don't have an answer to your blow.
Your statements. Nothing.
An old saying comes to mind, "It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."

Maybe if we were at the bar after work we could have an interesting discussion. I don't foresee that happening here. So let's do ourselves the favor of not wasting one another's time.

BrownFlush

An old saying comes to mind, "It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."

Maybe if we were at the bar after work we could have an interesting discussion. I don't foresee that happening here. So let's do ourselves the favor of not wasting one another's time.
Deflect.
I'll do you a favor and let you bow out.

BrownFlush

LOL, case in point, I make a polite gesture and you still give the finger. Best wishes, brother! I hope you're retired and have no say in the upcoming contract!
lol..You've made no such gesture.
I ask you to explain your two statements and you can't because they are just bulls:censored2:t.
You want to sound like some great union bro. Your statements are why people think the rank and file are idiots.
I was paying union dues before you grew hair Newby. I am retired. Your retirement will be much different with the s:censored2:t you are taking up the wahzoo.

GameCockFan

Already are paying $23/hr at some Hubs. With the $75/wk retention bonus my Hub is starting at $18+/hr. Maybe closer to $19. Still can't get new hires to stay for more then a few days. Or hours. Anyone know how much new hire PT sups make? They seem to be the only ones that show up everyday on time just to do hourly work.
$27/hr here

Whither

Scofflaw
lol..You've made no such gesture.
I ask you to explain your two statements and you can't because they are just bulls:censored2:t.
You want to sound like some great union bro. Your statements are why people think the rank and file are idiots.
I was paying union dues before you grew hair Newby. I am retired. Your retirement will be much different with the s:censored2:t you are taking up the wahzoo.
Ok gramps, hope you find a better way to spend your retirement than shilling for the company and for capital 🤣

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
here let me save you all the time to whine about this next contract

1. existing FT's will get whatever number they want
2. future FT's and all PT's will get completely shafted to compensate
3. the end

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
here let me save you all the time to whine about this next contract

1. existing FT's will get whatever number they want
2. future FT's and all PT's will get completely shafted to compensate
3. the end

God I can’t wait to make $100/hr delivering hello fresh!

Sorry to all the future 22.5s.