Rod

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I wouldn't do that to poor little @rickyb. Actually I feel sorry for him (he's Canadian you know). One of these days Ricky will experience the real world. (that experience should put him in his parents basement for the rest of his life).
Yes... @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U was in moms and pops basements until the early 60’s when he FINALLY moved out at 40 and worked his first job as a checker at Aldis....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
7069A240-7A99-4B64-B492-D3A42DEC6350.gif
yes you are.

you and burrhead are toxic. what do ppl say about you in real life if this is how you act on here. time to grow up.

rickyb

I wouldn't do that to poor little @rickyb. Actually I feel sorry for him (he's Canadian you know). One of these days Ricky will experience the real world. (that experience should put him in his parents basement for the rest of his life).
sit down old man.

youre out of touch.

rod

Retired 22 years
Rod story of the day:

Went to an all you can eat fish fry at a Catholic church this afternoon. Stopped by the Mens room on the way out and had to use a stall because the urinals were occupied. Big sign on the wall says--Do Not Flush Tampons or sanitary napkins down the toilet. blah, blah, blah. What the hell are those Catholics up to?