Rod

trickpony1

....and the respiratory therapists also.

Have you met your new friend, "incentive spirometer" yet? This is really important.

rod

Retired 22 years
Glad the both of you @scratch & @rod are still with us and on the mend ,, I also had a bad blood clot in my leg , thought it was sciatic nerve , hurt to walk more than 5 mins , then one day I could hardly walk 10 feet , they found was a clot in leg ,, I'll probably be on blood thinners rest of my life too , I was lucky like you two that it didn't kill me ,, God Bless you both in continuing health !
thanks

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Why not fly out and give him a sponge bath?
EEEF4530-0F78-4785-92E5-5190C619696E.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
How's the rehab doing?
Haven't heard from you in a while.
Hope you're doing well.
Rehab is going ok. I've had a little set back though. They want me to go back to the hospital Monday for what is called a Thoracentesis procedure. They stab you with a big needle and suck some built up fluid that has gathered around my heart cavity. They talk like it's no big deal but I'm not looking forward to it. Other than that things are progressing slow. I'm up to a 10 pound weight limit now instead of 5.

trickpony1

Rehab is going ok. I've had a little set back though. They want me to go back to the hospital Monday for what is called a Thoracentesis procedure. They stab you with a big needle and suck some built up fluid that has gathered around my heart cavity. They talk like it's no big deal but I'm not looking forward to it. Other than that things are progressing slow. I'm up to a 10 pound weight limit now instead of 5.
I'm praying for you.

You made it through Vietnam and;
you made it through UPS.

You can make it through this.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm praying for you.

You made it through Vietnam and;
you made it through UPS.

You can make it through this.
I will. I'm not ready to cash in my chips yet. I've got a lot of motorcycling to do yet. I just renewed my drivers license a couple of days ago (complete with motorcycle endorsment) so I'm good to go for another 4 years in that dept.