Rod

rod

Retired 22 years
10 days in the ICU ward and they are finally talking about getting me outta here. My advice to everyone is to retire the earliest you can so you can enjoy life for a few years.

10 days in the ICU ward and they are finally talking about getting me outta here. My advice to everyone is to retire the earliest you can so you can enjoy life for a few years.
VpRljFKlIQ5qw.gif

They probably held you so long because they feel bad letting you get back in a got damn jeep truck!! 😂🤣

Get well brother, enjoy some more of that life.

Brownwind

@rod we need you to get well so we can get out on the ice for some fishing. Hopefully we can avoid the mosquitoes. 😁.

Hopefully it works out well for you and you can resume your residency on the BC.

#cowboyup.

542thruNthru

They held you for 10 days because they could figure out where your pants were. They didn't realize you don't wear them much.

Hope you're out soon and feeling well.

rickyb

rod i hope you are eating healthy. my dad eats too much junk food and he will cut his life short im sure. i recommend CSPI and nutritionaction. i want you to be able to (but not necessarily do it) exercise the option of terrorizing me for 15 to 20 years to come. may the force be with you.

rod

Retired 22 years
rod i hope you are eating healthy. my dad eats too much junk food and he will cut his life short im sure. i recommend CSPI and nutritionaction. i want you to be able to (but not necessarily do it) exercise the option of —terrorizing me for 15 to 20 years to come. may the force be with you.
Thanks @rickyb- it’s been a pleasure sparing with you. Things are slowly getting better