romper room

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGee

many would look at it as the cost of doing business.

somebodys gotta be poor for someone to be rich. somebodys gotta suffer for someone to live in unparalleled comfort
Um, excuse me, but WTH does that have to do with this tragic situation???!!!
You are seriously some french fries SHORT of a happy meal!!!
@scooby0048

McGee

Nope. Plenty of racism in there.;)
I just choose not to take it or anything personal on this anonymous forum.

From running into your past posts, you really are making everything about race and there's one thing you forget, we ALL BLEED the same, so try and lighten up and show a little compassion please.

MAKAVELI

From running into your past posts, you really are making everything about race and there's one thing you forget, we ALL BLEED the same, so try and lighten up and show a little compassion please.
My posts on this thread have nothing to do with race. Its about respecting another's opinion, even if it may differ from your own. Try again.....

McGee

Nothing but the best for my white bro.;)
See all you had to do was possibly leave the color out, but you chose to leave it in, why? If you treat him as a 'bro' it shouldn't matter One Damn Bit what color he is ...

Just my opinion, "Bro".:rockon:

I'll put the bong down when you put the bottle down.... Jus' sayin'.;)
IMG_20160228_120230643.jpg

MAKAVELI

See all you had to do was possibly leave the color out, but you chose to leave it in, why? If you treat him as a 'bro' it shouldn't matter One Damn Bit what color he is ...

Just my opinion, "Bro".:rockon:
Just responding to someone who has defined me a specific race..... Even though he has never met me in person. You get in return exactly what you put out.....

oldngray

nowhere special
My posts on this thread have nothing to do with race. Its about respecting another's opinion, even if it may differ from your own. Try again.....

Interesting comment coming from you after you said it was OK to physically attack people at a KKK rally just because you didn't like their opinions. Tolerance from you only goes for those you agree with.

McGee

Just responding to someone who has defined me a specific race..... Even though he has never met me in person. You get in return exactly what you put out.....
And just because I used the term 'bro' does in NO WAY mean what you think it means, Teamster brothers have been calling each other 'brother' since WAY before I was a Teamster...no matter their color, race, or creed.

Status
Not open for further replies.