Route bid issues

NextDayAir

Does anyone know where I can find the wording in the contract about what a drivers options are when their route is taken out on Monday’s. It was bid as a M-friend route but after winning the bid Monday’s were taken out completely.

Brown Down

Here you just become top spilt driver and can bump anyone below you that isn’t a bid driver.
Also check where your routes work has gone. If more than 50 percent of another routes day is your work is there than that's your route. Changing a routes name/number doesn't mean it's another route.
Happens alot to my neighboring route.

542thruNthru

Does anyone know where I can find the wording in the contract about what a drivers options are when their route is taken out on Monday’s. It was bid as a M-friend route but after winning the bid Monday’s were taken out completely.

Many areas have different language for this scenario. What region/rider are you under?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Weve had tu-sat bid routes for almost 2 years now. They are going away with the 22.4s coming in.
They told me to expect to get moved to Mon-Fri “over the summer.” This was back in April. At the time, there were 10 of us Tuesday-Sat RPCD’s. I was 4th in seniority.
As of right now, there are currently 9 Tues-Sat RPCD’s. One was moved to Mon-Fri, in lieu of a couple retirements.
We have zero 22.4’s hired or in training.
I am looking forward to my last football season getting blissfully intoxicated on a Sunday

KoennenTiger

Back when we got Saturday ground a few high senority guys about went mental because all of a sudden they were the top cover guy one day a week.

They got used to it.

And yeah as above. Some of em just go home every Monday and have a three day weekend.

Yay 22.4s.

One guy I know now works tue-sat. He says he likes it. No more using a sick day to go to the dentist.

Our highest senority guy pulled out his knee pads and sweet talked them into pulling the other resi routes around him into his bid. What can I say he's a charmer. Plus circle of honor and what a sweet mustache I bet it tickles