RPCD hires off the street after the new contract

Nah
Not just my center its the whole building. About 15 in all total. I filed 2 grievances on the matter. When the book says one thing and the company does another and then the union doesn't back you what route do you have to get the position you earned? The union told me its all political and they won't do anything?

ULP maybe?

PT Car Washer

Its going to be 5 years before my center hires anymore RPCDs
My building has already transferred several 22.4 drivers to FT drivers due to retirements and FT moving into Feeder jobs. There will come a point where 22.4 will be trapped for the next 10 years or more waiting to go FT. Just like PT waiting for a FT driver opening years ago.

11.19igrad

so as of April 30th 2019 the 6 for 1 hiring is null and void when it comes to hiring an RPCD which is a mon thru fri driver. The new contract states no rpcd position can be filled by an outside hire unless bidding procedure was exhausted. They can hire off the street but they must be hired as a 22.4. Anyone on here seen any off the street hires for rpcd since April 30th 2019. I filed a grievance on this but the union told me they won't do anything it will costs the company millions of dollars in back pay, while us insiders who have been working and waiting on a bid, which never came. Therefore displacing quite a few of us into 22.4 roles, and awarded the open rpcd positions to off the street hires.
🤯🤯😒😒😒😒😡😡😡😡

542thruNthru

sketch-1600579479664.jpg

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Honestly don’t think anyone has a clue what’s going on. Center manager said no more rpcd will be hired, only 22.4. 2 weeks later there’s a list up for 4 full time positions, 2 22.4 and a temporary driver list with no cap placed on it