RPCD hires off the street after the new contract

Overpaid Union Thug

I dont care if they hired 1 out of order. That :censored2: should be be delt with asap
In my local the order doesn’t matter. The ratio does. They can hire 12 from within and then 2 in a row “off the street” if they want to. The ratio is considered the same. I don’t agree with that being allowed but it is.

21Savage

My center has been hiring 22.4's like crazy yet no bid lists for rpcd. How can we be sure they're honoring the ratio laid out in the contract?

Whither

Scofflaw
My center has been hiring 22.4's like crazy yet no bid lists for rpcd. How can we be sure they're honoring the ratio laid out in the contract?

Talk with your stew and BA; they can get the company records. My local stayed on top of it and the company had to bump several 22.4s to RPCD in mid-summer. However, the company has not been honoring winning route bids of 22.4s with 6 months-plus seniority and has been fighting the grieves. Stew told me earlier this week that a rock solid case was finally being heard at panel. I'll follow up with him and post the results. Don't see how the company could win that one.

21Savage

Talk with your stew and BA; they can get the company records. My local stayed on top of it and the company had to bump several 22.4s to RPCD in mid-summer. However, the company has not been honoring winning route bids of 22.4s with 6 months-plus seniority and has been fighting the grieves. Stew told me earlier this week that a rock solid case was finally being heard at panel. I'll follow up with him and post the results. Don't see how the company could win that one.

I didn't think 22.4 could even bid a route since we wouldn't be able to run it on Mondays anyways.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
They can't bid a route here
tenor.gif