Rude customer

upschuck

Hypothetical example:
My Wife is going out of town to see family for 1 night.
Her boss can get her a better rate through the business account.
My Wife gives the boss cash, her boss books the room with the co. credit card.
The place turns out to be be sold out, no hot water, the heat does not work well, turns out to be bad.
Does my wife as the "customer" get the refund, or her boss who paid for the room?
Boss, always gets refunded to the card on record.

That could be one heck of a scam, if not.

bddaddy

the people we deliver to are not our customers. our customers are the shippers. we just brought a package halfway across the country in a couple days and I'm sorry if leaving it on the left side of your porch instead of the right is such an inconvenience.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah if someone orders something. But if I send something to my mom for her birthday she didn’t pay for it but is receiving it. Also, medicine isn’t necessarily paid for by the person receiving it either. Settle down Spanky.
Spanky all wound up over whose paying the bill
Lmao

AKCoverMan

They have virtually no say in how the package gets shipped though. Unfortunately the end consumer doesn’t really matter anymore
They rarely have a choice of carrier but they certainly have a choice in who to buy from. If the delivery service of a company is consistently a problem the receiver is going to complain to the shipper and/or simply quit doing business with that shipper. Neither of these things is especially good for our business,

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They rarely have a choice of carrier but they certainly have a choice in who to buy from. If the delivery service of a company is consistently a problem the receiver is going to complain to the shipper and/or simply quit doing business with that shipper. Neither of these things is especially good for our business,
You’d think yet Companies and people still ship with the usps everyday

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I get more complaints (called in) than most drivers simply because I have to block residential streets most of the day. Management doesn’t even care. I had one lady call in and complain about me blocking her driveway to make a delivery TO HER HOUSE! I told my supe it was the only spot I could safely pull over, thought it was better than blocking the street. So he says, “Just block the road.” Alright.

A couple weeks later I’m delivering to that woman’s house, I pull up and block the street about 20 feet from her driveway. Drop her stuff off and as I’m getting back into my truck there’s a car sitting there nose to nose with me. It’s her! “Back up! I told you not to block my driveway!” Nah, I’m not blocking your driveway I’m blocking the street. You saw me here before you turned down this road, you knew there’s literally nowhere for me to park. I’m not backing, you are. There was about a 5-10 minute standoff before she gave in. Before we broke contact she asked for my supervisor’s phone number, I said “1800 PICK UPS” haha. She got so mad, “I TRIED THAT YOU IDIOT.” I just drove off.

That was about a month ago, I haven’t had anything for her since. Not sure what happened. She might have pissed someone off over the phone with UPS and got herself blacklisted, which I wouldn’t doubt. This was the most verbally abusive person I have ever encountered. At one point she called me a “minimum wage lowlife” hahaha! Sometimes when I’m delivering to her neighbors she will watch me from her living room window. It’s kind of creepy.

Anyway, sorry about the novel guys.
She wants you to bang her id bet !!

KOG72

I’m full of it
Got to a residential stop today and the customer very rudely said “Hey how come you didn’t deliver to my house when you are on the street behind mine? The app said I was one of the next stops.” I very sternly told her “I can run this route how I want to and can deliver your package by 9 if I want.” She seemed upset that she got her stupid Macy’s package at 6:30. I don’t understand some people.
Lol,you should’ve told her ,you did your best