Rude customer

AKCoverMan

The person getting the package isn’t ups customer though.
Of course they are. Unless you really believe in “free shipping” then you know that the money is flowing ultimately from the person who ordered whatever is in the package we deliver. There are exceptions like meds being paid for by a third party etc. but don’t be taken in by the myth that only the shippers matter.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's nothing but corporate BS. The money that is paid to UPS to deliver a package comes directly out of the pocket of the person to whom you are delivering the package. They most certainly are the customer.
They have virtually no say in how the package gets shipped though. Unfortunately the end consumer doesn’t really matter anymore

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That's nothing but corporate BS. The money that is paid to UPS to deliver a package comes directly out of the pocket of the person to whom you are delivering the package. They most certainly are the customer.
Yeah if someone orders something. But if I send something to my mom for her birthday she didn’t pay for it but is receiving it. Also, medicine isn’t necessarily paid for by the person receiving it either. Settle down Spanky.

Spanky250

The shipper pays the bill in a customer reimbursed the shipper. So the shipper is the customer.

The receiver paid for the shipping when they ordered the item. Before the shipper paid us. The shipper is merely forwarding the money to us.

Without people ordering things, there would be nothing to ship. The end receiver IS the customer.

rod

Retired 22 years
The receiver paid for the shipping when they ordered the item. Before the shipper paid us. The shipper is merely forwarding the money to us.

Without people ordering things, there would be nothing to ship. The end receiver IS the customer.
The shipper is the one who pays UPS for their services--there for the shipper is the customer. Pretty simple. The consignee on the end is just the one who bitches.

Spanky250

The shipper is the one who pays UPS for their services--there for the shipper is the customer. Pretty simple. The consignee on the end is just the one who bitches.

Whose pocket did the money for shipping come out of?

I'll give you a hint, it ain't the shipper...

Spanky250

I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

It's not complicated. The person that ordered the item paid for the shipping, either separately or bundled into the price of the item.

Can I have some of what you're smoking? Oh wait, never mind, I just remembered why I don't do drugs, it's because I'm stupid enough without help...

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
It's not complicated. The person that ordered the item paid for the shipping, either separately or bundled into the price of the item.

Can I have some of what you're smoking? Oh wait, never mind, I just remembered why I don't do drugs, it's because I'm stupid enough without help...
You are still wrong