Rumor out of foster ave. Building

bklynupser

Rumor has it.. that Frank friend., Phil C. (aka mad dog) and Dave M. are going to put together their own slate.. These are guys who will fight for the members, until the END... Hope it happens..

AcesUp804

Rumor has it.. that Frank friend., Phil C. (aka mad dog) and Dave M. are going to put together their own slate.. These are guys who will fight for the members, until the END... Hope it happens..

Thats funny , would never happen. The reason is that Phil hates Frankie friend guts , point blank ,, Dave M a nice guys but not top shelf , little fish in the building , but I know that they are upset that Tony D took Alphonso over them to be on his slate. All 3 of them go around the building telling people the only reason he was picked by Tony is because he's black. Which we all know is true even Al C knows its true , but I guess its ok to be used if it gets you to were you want to go.

Hope they do try it , they are all good union people. Just have to get people from other buildings.

804Warrior

You just don't quit. What's with you and the stewards from foster. What's with you and Tony D. If you are going to start a rumor start a good one. Like the one that people are saying about Anthony C or maybe even JD. He's the one that's mad. Be a man Jack and just admit you miss being friends with Tony. News flash JD you were never ever relevant just an errand boy. Stop with the rumors or the truth will be for to confront the truth.

AcesUp804

Yo Pete, first off , its not a rumor its a fact. I personal think that Al C is a better choice and has more of and upside then anyone else in Foster. I never said I agreed with what was being said.

AcesUp804

Funny how you talk trash about Anthony C but I wonder if you say it to his face,, at least he gets people back that were fired that deserve there job back , but im sure he had nothing to do with getting the lady back with 3 kids. LOL your funny members on Times Plaza don't want you as an alt steward because they feel your soft " its ok mon de company con do that, needs off da business" lol

804Warrior

For it to be a fact you are going to have to prove it. Seems like I struck a nerve. Stop the nonsense. You talk about this and that but you lack proof. This isn't who you think it is. Everything and everyone has a purpose. Remember that when you are no longer relevant.

AcesUp804

My bad for throwing a name out there , doesn't matter who any one is or who I think they mite be.

I'm sure that even Al would say that many of Tony D's boys were upset that he got picked over them , and he would also say that he could care less.

804Warrior

Funny how you talk trash about Anthony C but I wonder if you say it to his face,, at least he gets people back that were fired that deserve there job back , but im sure he had nothing to do with getting the lady back with 3 kids. LOL your funny members on Times Plaza don't want you as an alt steward because they feel your soft " its ok mon de company con do that, needs off da business" lol

So you want me to get him a medal?? For what doing his job?? Or did he do his job? No telling who was sacraficed for that to happen. You are nothing but an errand boy. Report what this one has done or what that one has said. Just come out and say hey it was me who said all these crue things about you. Im the one who is lying. You are on here talking about how Tony D is a racist but yet you are the one that refers to Al as the token. What does that say about you?? Yet you dont feel that way so you say you find it necessary to repeat statements made by another man or woman. Im not who you think I am but I can be anybody you want me to be if that makes you feel better. Stop the nonesense with trying to turn the stewards of foster against each other.

804Warrior

My bad for throwing a name out there , doesn't matter who any one is or who I think they mite be.

I'm sure that even Al would say that many of Tony D's boys were upset that he got picked over them , and he would also say that he could care less.

What is the purpose of this thread? Doesnt sound like you mean to stir up any valid ideas on how defend us against the company. Sounds like a union busting thread that shouldnt be allowed to continue. Everyone that you mentioned are stewards. Why are you trying to have the leaders of foster ave looking over each others shoulders. Your nothing but a management gofer note to self this you aint in spring street anymore. The way things get done out here is different. You are nothing but a visitor that is on the verge of wearing out his welcome.

lonewolf

What is the purpose of this thread? Doesnt sound like you mean to stir up any valid ideas on how defend us against the company. Sounds like a union busting thread that shouldnt be allowed to continue. Everyone that you mentioned are stewards. Why are you trying to have the leaders of foster ave looking over each others shoulders. Your nothing but a management gofer note to self this you aint in spring street anymore. The way things get done out here is different. You are nothing but a visitor that is on the verge of wearing out his welcome.
You took the words right out of my mouth Warrior. This Vinny M is just one crazy dude. They should put this on the other site, he is just repeating the same thing over and over.

AcesUp804

So you want me to get him a medal?? For what doing his job?? Or did he do his job? No telling who was sacraficed for that to happen. You are nothing but an errand boy. Report what this one has done or what that one has said. Just come out and say hey it was me who said all these crue things about you. Im the one who is lying. You are on here talking about how Tony D is a racist but yet you are the one that refers to Al as the token. What does that say about you?? Yet you dont feel that way so you say you find it necessary to repeat statements made by another man or woman. Im not who you think I am but I can be anybody you want me to be if that makes you feel better. Stop the nonesense with trying to turn the stewards of foster against each other.

I have been friends with Al C since he got to Foster. Me saying that Al C was a token is only how I feel that Tony D feels about him. I'm not trying to turn anyone against anyone.

AcesUp804

"Hope they do try it , they are all good union people. Just have to get people from other buildings." this was my answer to the thread the beginning was just my 2 cents. Don't remember your reply to this thread.

Funny ,, first you say I'm Vinnie then you say I'm Jack now I'm from Spring Street LOL looks like I hit a nerve.. LOL

Sorry ,, I've always worked in Brooklyn no were else......

AcesUp804

You took the words right out of my mouth Warrior. This Vinny M is just one crazy dude. They should put this on the other site, he is just repeating the same thing over and over.

For once I do agree with you lone , all we do is go back and forth... Not that any one cares ,, but this will be my last post on here until around election time....

GOOD HEALTH TO ALL.......