RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS CANCER

Seymour Packages

Fixed it for you.

It won't and you won't if the dims get their way.

It doesn't matter who is in office, the U.S. economy always goes up over time. It may temporarily dip, but it comes back. Always has, always will. I believe in American business, not politicians. I know you'd like to believe it matters who is in office. I get it. But in the end, it doesn't. I've made money with Clinton, Bush (both times), Obama, and yes, the reality tv star currently in office.

vantexan

It doesn't matter who is in office, the U.S. economy always goes up over time. It may temporarily dip, but it comes back. Always has, always will. I believe in American business, not politicians. I know you'd like to believe it matters who is in office. I get it. But in the end, it doesn't. I've made money with Clinton, Bush (both times), Obama, and yes, the reality tv star currently in office.
Good for you, you work for a company that gives great pay and benefits. Trump's policies are giving many millions more a chance at something better. The previous community organizer said those jobs aren't coming back, get used to it.

Seymour Packages

Good for you, you work for a company that gives great pay and benefits. Trump's policies are giving many millions more a chance at something better. The previous community organizer said those jobs aren't coming back, get used to it.

Trump has done nothing for anyone but himself and his family. This entire Presidency is a power trip and another stunt in his narcissistic playbook. He appealed to the insecurities of millions of emasculated men and fearful women. He played on the general sentiment of "How dare a community organizer become president? Who does he think he is? This is MY country." Millions of people whose lack of useful job skills was somehow the fault of Obama or immigrants. Works every single time. But keep thinking a draft dodger cares about anyone else but himself. Millions of Americans have a chance at something better, but not because of Trump. They have a chance at a better future because of resilience. People find ways to adapt and flourish. I can not wait for the future of innovation and progress in America. Flyover country is slowly but surely turning progressive, and it is beautiful. Old Republican enclaves are now home to growing immigrant communities. The fabric of the American society is changing, and it will be better than the past. That's what I believe in. It doesn't matter who is in the White House. It's the other 326 million that make America move forward.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Trump has done nothing for anyone but himself and his family. This entire Presidency is a power trip and another stunt in his narcissistic playbook. He appealed to the insecurities of millions of emasculated men and fearful women. He played on the general sentiment of "How dare a community organizer become president? Who does he think he is? This is MY country." Millions of people whose lack of useful job skills was somehow the fault of Obama or immigrants. Works every single time. But keep thinking a draft dodger cares about anyone else but himself. Millions of Americans have a chance at something better, but not because of Trump. They have a chance at a better future because of resilience. People find ways to adapt and flourish. I can not wait for the future of innovation and progress in America. Flyover country is slowly but surely turning progressive, and it is beautiful. Old Republican enclaves are now home to growing immigrant communities. The fabric of the American society is changing, and it will be better than the past. That's what I believe in. It doesn't matter who is in the White House. It's the other 326 million that make America move forward.
Way more winning than Obama could ever dream of.

bacha29

Hope you're right but as has been mentioned often in the past, going forward either you know how to run the new technology.....or it runs you.

vantexan

Keep telling yourself that. It'll give you great comfort in November.

vantexan

Facts don’t care about your feelings. Job and wage growth have been slower under Trump. Imagine what a capable president that didn’t start trade wars and balloon deficit spending could have done.
Oh bwess yur widdle heart. You need desperate people to take your schiff jobs and you need the pipeline of crap from China to continue unabated for deliveries. So of course you support policies that hurt the middle class.

It will be fine

Oh bwess yur widdle heart. You need desperate people to take your schiff jobs and you need the pipeline of crap from China to continue unabated for deliveries. So of course you support policies that hurt the middle class.
You think job and wage growth hurt the middle class?

Seymour Packages

What happens in November? Peak? Or you mean the dog and pony show this country undertakes ever 4 years that gives the illusion of inclusion? Like I mentioned previously, it doesn't matter who is President. America is bigger than one person. But by all means, cast your vote and wear your red trucker hat if it makes you feel good. ✊

vantexan

You think job and wage growth hurt the middle class?
What you don't seem to fathom is a little pain was necessary to make our trade deals more equitable. Just because the status quo worked better for you doesn't mean the middle class was better off. Our middle class was devastated by both the recession and Obama's unwillingness to make it easier for businesses to grow and profit.

vantexan

What happens in November? Peak? Or you mean the dog and pony show this country undertakes ever 4 years that gives the illusion of inclusion? Like I mentioned previously, it doesn't matter who is President. America is bigger than one person. But by all means, cast your vote and wear your red trucker hat if it makes you feel good. ✊
I will bro!!

It will be fine

What you don't seem to fathom is a little pain was necessary to make our trade deals more equitable. Just because the status quo worked better for you doesn't mean the middle class was better off. Our middle class was devastated by both the recession and Obama's unwillingness to make it easier for businesses to grow and profit.
Obama had better job and wage growth. I’m sorry that upsets you and you need to creat elaborate justifications for it, but it’s the truth. Trump has failed the middle class.

bacha29

Are you trying to tell us that UPS freely "gave" those great pay and benefits? Hahahaha!.