RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS CANCER

vantexan

Are you trying to tell us that UPS freely "gave" those great pay and benefits? Hahahaha!.
No, but the fact is it's easy to maintain the status quo when you're fat and happy. Give those UPS drivers FedEx Express pay and benefits, or worse yet FedEx Ground pay and no benefits, and then let them tell you how wonderful the Obama economy was.

It will be fine

I’d hope so. He started from a pretty low baseline post-market crash. Would expect diminishing marginal returns as things move back toward normal / full employment.
It remains true if you only look at the last 3 years under Obama compared to the first 3 of Trump. Slower job growth and slower wage growth under Trump. It’s hard to get such slow wage growth in a full employment economy. It’s as if corporations know there will be no check on their abuse of workers, wonder why they’d think that?

vantexan

It remains true if you only look at the last 3 years under Obama compared to the first 3 of Trump. Slower job growth and slower wage growth under Trump. It’s hard to get such slow wage growth in a full employment economy. It’s as if corporations know there will be no check on their abuse of workers, wonder why they’d think that?
Don't know what stats you're looking at. Have seen average family income stats that show household income has gone up over $5k under Trump.

vantexan

Wages have gone up at a slower rate than under Obama. Your point is not contradictory to mine. This isn’t hard.
Depends on how you twist the stats. Obama came out of the Great Recession. I'll give you that. But wages had nowhere to go but up from zero. But they leveled off. Stagnation.

It will be fine

Depends on how you twist the stats. Obama came out of the Great Recession. I'll give you that. But wages had nowhere to go but up from zero. But they leveled off. Stagnation.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It doesn't matter who is in office, the U.S. economy always goes up over time. It may temporarily dip, but it comes back. Always has, always will. I believe in American business, not politicians. I know you'd like to believe it matters who is in office. I get it. But in the end, it doesn't. I've made money with Clinton, Bush (both times), Obama, and yes, the reality tv star currently in office.
You've made money because you had a job.
You had a job because economy was good.
I made money with the names you mentioned also. Not the "same" money. Many variables.
I know you would like to believe government and administrative policies make no difference. I get it. But from the very beginning, it does.

vantexan

But how many jobs and how many man hours had to be expended in order to acquire that additional 5K ?
I forgot just how perfect everything was under Obama. If things improve under Trump it can only be an improvement if people are given money with little effort. Manna from heaven.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
84480136_3269479929742813_6286872999312228352_n.jpg