Rush popping pills again

unionman

Rush Limbaugh is in Hawaii having way to good of a time. Guess he thought he was having a coronary but actually its because he is taking drugs for his back pain. Biggest hypocrite that ever lived. He has the nerve to put people down for the very same thing he is doing. Hope he crocks

av8torntn

Rush Limbaugh is in Hawaii having way to good of a time. Guess he thought he was having a coronary but actually its because he is taking drugs for his back pain. Biggest hypocrite that ever lived. He has the nerve to put people down for the very same thing he is doing. Hope he crocks

Do you have something to back that up? I have never listened to Rush but after all the left wing goofballs just outright lied about his quotes when he was trying to become a minority owner in the Rams I am gonna go with you guys are probably just making up the fact that he put down people for having back pain.

tieguy

Banned

At this point I've gained the loss of a Teddy Kennedy and Rush is still alive. My side had a great year.:happy-very:

Funny how he and Obama were vacationing in Hawaii at the same time. I think they all play their political games and then vacation together at the end of the year.

unionman

Do you have something to back that up? I have never listened to Rush but after all the left wing goofballs just outright lied about his quotes when he was trying to become a minority owner in the Rams I am gonna go with you guys are probably just making up the fact that he put down people for having back pain.
Thats what he told the paramedics when they arrived to treat his fat butt. I hope his heart fails like he hoped that the economy would fail.

av8torntn

Thats what he told the paramedics when they arrived to treat his fat butt. I hope his heart fails like he hoped that the economy would fail.

He told the paramedics he had put down people with back pain? That seems a little strange to me but if that's a reason for you to wish someone dead that's on you I guess.

unionman

At this point I've gained the loss of a Teddy Kennedy and Rush is still alive. My side had a great year.:happy-very:

Funny how he and Obama were vacationing in Hawaii at the same time. I think they all play their political games and then vacation together at the end of the year.
Don't forget Palin was there too

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
In my opinion, Rush Limbaugh is little more than a mean-spirited, right-wing extremist demagogue.

That being said, I would never judge him for having a substance-abuse problem. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

One of the keys to recovery from substance abuse is to develop an attitude of understanding, acceptance, compassion and love towards our fellow man.

My perception of Rush is that he is a bit...lacking in these areas of his life.

I am hoping that Rush can take a long, hard look in the mirror and overcome his substance abuse problem.

tieguy

Banned
In my opinion, Rush Limbaugh is little more than a mean-spirited, right-wing extremist demagogue.

That being said, I would never judge him for having a substance-abuse problem. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

One of the keys to recovery from substance abuse is to develop an attitude of understanding, acceptance, compassion and love towards our fellow man.

My perception of Rush is that he is a bit...lacking in these areas of his life.

I am hoping that Rush can take a long, hard look in the mirror and overcome his substance abuse problem.

he won't earn a paycheck being a nice guy.

I guess another argument might be what if he really believes the liberals are leading us down the path of destruction. As an outspoken critic of ups how do you think he should deliver his message?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
he won't earn a paycheck being a nice guy.

I guess another argument might be what if he really believes the liberals are leading us down the path of destruction. As an outspoken critic of ups how do you think he should deliver his message?

He could start by keeping an open mind and looking for solutions rather than pandering to the same mob of right-wing synchophants.

Unfortunately, in order to keep his paycheck he must maintain his ratings. That means telling his followers what they want to hear, rather than what they need to hear. True wisdom can seldom be distilled into a sound bite. It isnt glamorous and it doesnt make for good ratings.

I would say the same things about Genine Garafalo or Rosie O'Donnell. They are to the liberals what Rush is to the conservatives...shrill and loud-mouthed extremists of limited intellect.

Last edited:

av8torntn

He could start by keeping an open mind and looking for solutions rather than pandering to a mob of right-wing synchophants.

Unfortunately, in order to keep his paycheck he must maintain his ratings. That means telling his followers what they want to hear, rather than what they need to hear. True wisdom can seldom be distilled into a sound bite. It isnt glamorous and it doesnt make for good ratings.

I would say the same things about Genine Garafalo or Rosie O'Donnell. They are to the liberals what Rush is to the conservatives...shrill and loud-mouthed extremists of limited intellect.

You could add zero to that list as well.

Overpaid Union Thug

I like Rush simply because he gets under the skin of liberals so much. I hope he gets better soon so he can jump back in there and start ruffling their delicate little feathers again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pelosi is in Hawaii too.....

I like Rush.......I think it's great that he lost 90 some pounds. He may or may not be hooked again on pain killers. I wish him well, but I doubt that he had a heart attack......time & tests will tell.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Rush Limbaugh is in Hawaii having way to good of a time. Guess he thought he was having a coronary but actually its because he is taking drugs for his back pain. Biggest hypocrite that ever lived. He has the nerve to put people down for the very same thing he is doing. Hope he crocks.

You would like him to slow cook food?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

According to Wikipedia you got your wish, for a few minutes anyway.:happy-very:

Oops! Wikipedia Pronounce Rush Limbaugh Dead!

Shortly after the news broke that the conservative political radio talk show host was hospitalized, Wikipedia updated his page – and pronounced him dead.

Oh well, almost...I guess he's still here to harangue the libs...:peaceful:

wkmac

Rush Limbaugh is in Hawaii having way to good of a time.

Funny how he and Obama were vacationing in Hawaii at the same time.

Don't forget Palin was there too

Pelosi is in Hawaii too.....

Who isn't in Hawaii ?

I think they all play their political games and then vacation together at the end of the year.

Exactly Tie, EXACTLY!

Show Em' what ya do behind closed doors Boyz!

Wonder WHO they are laughing at?

island1fox

Unionman,
As other posters have pointed out --:happy-very: I hope you statement does involve slow cooking or footwear.
People thank God have choices to make-- do not like Rush or Garafalo --change the channel -state you disagree with their dopey extreme views --but to wish anyone dead ??? Our lives here go by fast enough --be careful what you "fill" youself with --HATE --I believe can consume a person faster than the most extreme cancer.
Statements such as the one posted goes way beyond what some dopey Political pundit can make. It is sad ---with the country so split--that hatred will raise its ugly head --makes you wonder what the future may hold.:anxious: