Sad... Something about Woke and Broke

rickyb

george lucas and the matrix got rich off of producing wokeness. matrix reloaded was top grossing R movie unadjusted for inflation for over 10 years.

theres actually no correllation, its just a catchy meme according to someone who went through the data

TheDudeAbides92

Their mission is to come after those of us who are real patriots and believe in America as founded. That’s why those people have been forced out of the military.

The military is just another institution that we’ve lost and we have to start our own separate one, as is our right to do

TheDudeAbides92

All this for a handful of freaks
Hopefully everyone begins leaving en masse if they haven’t already been forced out. We don’t need this groomer agenda in the military for anything. Goodbye and good luck

When they start coming for peoples kids which they are already doing in school as we know I think that’s when you’re gonna see some real fireworks

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hopefully everyone begins leaving en masse if they haven’t already been forced out. We don’t need this groomer agenda in the military for anything. Goodbye and good luck
Maybe they'll be sent to the Ron DeSantis Prison for Pedophiles next to Disney World. You know him. He's that really "woke" Republican who wants to be your next autocrat.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Oh well. Guess fewer people want to play world police and "spread democracy" to countries that have oil and put up fences around a potato and get experimented on and get duped into fighting foreign wars in the name of "defending freedom" under the command of an oligarchy of crooked politicians just so they can be discarded as disposable resources once their usefulness has been expended.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1681989926098.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Their mission is to come after those of us who are real patriots and believe in America as founded. That’s why those people have been forced out of the military.

The military is just another institution that we’ve lost and we have to start our own separate one, as is our right to do
D6C99DDD-42A2-45D2-9DD3-50F480370CDB.gif

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Oh well. Guess fewer people want to play world police and "spread democracy" to countries that have oil and put up fences around a potato and get experimented on and get duped into fighting foreign wars in the name of "defending freedom" under the command of an oligarchy of crooked politicians just so they can be discarded as disposable resources once their usefulness has been expended.
The ad where the comments were basically saying they don’t want to die for the businessmen, lol. I tried to enlist, but I think I may have a juvenile felony on my record and the Gunnery Sargent told me to lie at meps. Yeah, I didn’t want to get hit with a perjury against the government and said I’ll take my chances with the private sector, lol. I’d fight tooth and nail for them to take me if they start drafting if things start to get ugly that way my younger brothers don’t have to go.

vantexan

The ad where the comments were basically saying they don’t want to die for the businessmen, lol. I tried to enlist, but I think I may have a juvenile felony on my record and the Gunnery Sargent told me to lie at meps. Yeah, I didn’t want to get hit with a perjury against the government and said I’ll take my chances with the private sector, lol. I’d fight tooth and nail for them to take me if they start drafting if things start to get ugly that way my younger brothers don’t have to go.
Pretty sure your younger brothers would go too.