Safety Audit this week

Saca La

What is it?
I got a message from the manager that he will be conducting a safety audit this week to all drivers. The :censored2: has it out for me for some reason I don’t know why, but I figured I’ll play smart and play him on his own game. My quesion is what are the “5 Compliance Questions”. This is what the message said,

“ALL DRIVERS- INTERNAL SAFTEY AUDIT- KNOW YOUR FIVE COMPLIANCE QUESTIONS INCLUDING YARD CONTROL”

My thing is idk what the :censored2: compliance questions are. I got the yard control. But what wtf are compliance questions. Help plz. I know the piece of :censored2: is going to ask me this week. Thnx

I got a message from the manager that he will be conducting a safety audit this week to all drivers. The :censored2: has it out for me for some reason I don’t know why, but I figured I’ll play smart and play him on his own game. My quesion is what are the “5 Compliance Questions”. This is what the message said,

“ALL DRIVERS- INTERNAL SAFTEY AUDIT- KNOW YOUR FIVE COMPLIANCE QUESTIONS INCLUDING YARD CONTROL”

My thing is idk what the :censored2: compliance questions are. I got the yard control. But what wtf are compliance questions. Help plz. I know the piece of :censored2: is going to ask me this week. Thnx
Do you mean the five seeing habits?

542thruNthru

The search function is your friend.

5 Seeing Habits, 10 point commentary

542thruNthru

Never had a production ride but crushed the 5 and 10 nearly verbatim when asked. I'm brownmonster.

I use it against them for everything. Love throwing out random safety stuff to annoy them.

Right now everyone in my building is getting 1 day rides. The DM is riding with someone once a month. center manager 2-3 times a month and the ORS 1-2 times a week.

I use it against them for everything. Love throwing out random safety stuff to annoy them.

Right now everyone in my building is getting 1 day rides. The DM is riding with someone once a month. center manager 2-3 times a month and the ORS 1-2 times a week.

We just got some more rentals tonight. Next week ORS, center managers and maybe the DM could be running routes.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I had one ride a year for 30 years and I heard of more than a few phantom ride alongs just to say they did.

Rack em

Made the Podium

I'd be filing a :censored2: ton of article 37 grievances for over supervision!

542thruNthru

I'd be filing a :censored2: ton of article 37 grievances for over supervision!

The issue is it's a 1 day ride so it's not excessive. Nothing says they can't ride with you in the contract so you can file Art 37 but it's not really going any where at the moment.

The good thing is they can't really hold you to anything with a 1 day ride because it doesn't establish a average sport/over allowed.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Can you show me where to find that language? I'd like to hold onto it for next contract proposal.
It isn't language... A few months ago our region went through some "safety" rides that were actually performance rides trying to lock in a SPORH. We know this because some supervisor left out a piece of paper detailing what the rides should be and that they need to bring drivers to scratch SPORH. Our JC said they get one safety ride besides our annual ride and anything more is over supervision and to file an article 37 grievance to stop the sup from getting on car.