Safety

True? " utmost importance on the safety of our employees, our customers and the comm

• Yes, UPS puts utmost importance on the safety.......

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • No ups does not utmost importance on the safety ..........

Votes: 52 96.3%

• Total voters

kingOFchester

Why isn't the shameful union brought up in this topic? They're also complicit in UPS's unsafe operations.

I did not know that the Temasters have stated anything like, "We (the IBT) put utmost importance on the safety of our brothers, our customers and the communities we serve"

Not sure what the Union has to do with a claim made by UPS.

I would have no problem had Davis said ""We spend a lot of time and money for the safety of our employees, our customers and the communities we serve". Or, we take the safety of our employees, our customers and the communities we serve very seriously.

My issue is with the word "utmost". It is projecting something that is false to the public for the sole purpose of damage control do to the loss of 2 lives.

I know the stewards in my shameful local have filed grievances based on safety when the point can't be made otherwise. Two for myself alone. Soon to be a third. A grievance going across a division mgrs desk with the word safety in it gets motivation.